Reviews for Annunciation
Colormyworld chapter 17 . 7/14/2009
Bittersweet and interesting.
BMWW.Fan.Reader chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Oh C'mon!

Give a baby to Diana and Bruce!

I dont care about those stupids DC people that cant see that BMWW is love!

This fics was so intense, I loved it.

"The gods gave me life, but not the ability to create it."

That was the best sentence of the fic, it makes ur heart ache a little.

Good job.

Kisses Fernanda
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 17 . 1/8/2006
Really enjoyable. Very interesting work with the two couples. Plenty of twists and turns. I initially thought it was an AU fic, and then it was twisted again. Very good.
Coldpaws chapter 17 . 1/6/2006
i just wanted to say i really enjoy your drabbles, and the plot. They constantly leave me in suspense. You give us hope and then make us all disappointed, then bring in other possibilites all over again. I'ts fantastic. Keep up the good work!
Sphinx chapter 17 . 1/6/2006
OMG! THAT WAS CRAZY! good chapter that completly got me off gaurd I really thought Diana was with child!

can't wait for another update!
trecebo chapter 13 . 11/28/2005
Whoa, nice detective work there. That's Bats for ya, figuring it all out.
Gotham's Princess chapter 10 . 10/26/2005
Me again. As I said on JL Unlimited, it's good. I love drabbles. Pity I can't write them myself. You guys convey so much emotion into so little words. That takes a lot of talent. Good luck!
smile7499 chapter 10 . 10/26/2005
I read this last night, and I just kept thinking about it. I think you are doing an amazing job with these, they're so striking with so little, I love them to death. Simple and wonderful.
trecebo chapter 10 . 10/25/2005
Gor...that's a surprise. Either that, or we don't know all of the future. Plus, those sonos aren't always right. I vote for the future being changed...tee hee...
Proponent of EVO chapter 9 . 10/24/2005
Yeah, no one wants to ask the woman with Superman-level strength if she's gained a few pounds...
trecebo chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
While these are short, you pack alot of punch in them, exploring the rammifications of the story. I really like your thought processes here. I look forward to more.
crhblack chapter 7 . 10/23/2005
Yes, another set of drabbles. After that great series with SM/WW/LL, I'm glad to see you taking on some more issues! Keep it going.
BillA1 chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
I did so enjoy these - all of them. They were wonderfully crafted. well done.
Averroes chapter 6 . 6/5/2005
For 600 odd words, you communicate a lot. Excellent, simply excellent. I hope you continue.