Reviews for A Mist Over Winhill
LordHatredX chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
nice story

! ! !
gleamfang chapter 21 . 5/27/2011
Very creative way to re-envision an established an awesome story!

I really enjoyed how Squall and Rinoa interacted and that the main scenes of them together was shifted to Zell and Antha. I also liked how you swapped Xu for Quistis in the story.

One thing that struck me as weird was that Squall and Quistis settled their battle via a game of cards! Oh and that sorceresses are sooooo damn powerful to the point that Squall can't take on Quistis and yet the gang can take on Ultimecia with one sorceress weakened with an odine bangle and the other blasted with Apocalypse!

Oh well the ending was so reminiscent of Laguna and Raine's scene in the game and that always stirs a few emotions in my heart so well done there! This story was peppered with romance and full of heart-rending backstabs but I'm glad everything played out well yet realistically so (Selphie not from Irvine's past but still loves him)

To sum up, Kudos to an excellent fic!

Keep Writing
Adonai63 chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
Nooo... The previous chapter was repeated. Crap. Is it still possible for you to update and place the right chapter?
FF8 Squall Lionhart chapter 21 . 8/10/2009
I was in a group for 5 years. I spent over 10 hours together with those same people, my greatest friends. I recently had to leave. I shed 3 tears. This story got a tear from me. Its never happened before from reading, especially not a work of fanfiction. Thank you for writing such a great piece. Oh yeah, I like FF8, and Squall, if you can't tell by my name. Thanks again.
Valensia chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
You have no idea how this story changed my life. :)
Ittan chapter 21 . 11/9/2006
I took the time to read The Mist Over Winhill once again, and was struck by the same overhelming atmosphere, of pain and warmth and mystery, I was lulled into this world like a vulnerable child, and wish I could take a part of it with me.
maab chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
thought i'd let you know that your chapter 3 and chapter 4 are the same chapter and it seems like the real chapter 4 is missing. It's nice to reread this fan fic though! it's been soo long since i've read any ff8 i had almost forgotten what the story line was. anywho i guess i'll just read on and hope that you manage to fix it so the missing chapter is up.

Chamira chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
This story is really good! Its so different and similar at the same time, During chapter 2 I was wondering if Quistis was in the story at all (where did she go? _
Arami Heartilly chapter 21 . 5/7/2006
this is a wonderful story which i have fully enjoyed reading. the changes in the characters and the way you linked them all in to each other and the original story is brilliant.

Lionheart1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I started reading this story about two years ago - or something stupid like that anyway - and then lost it. A couple of months ago I remembered it again, and found your story on here. And I've been reading it whenever I can ever since.

I loved this story so much. It really was enjoyable and well worth the two years. It's sad that you don't have all that many reviews for this, because I would recommend it to anyone.

I loved it.
higher than sky high chapter 21 . 2/15/2006
Sweet ending.. yet sad in a way. It was really interesting how Rinoa went through some of the stuff that Squall did. I loved the scene at the end, a lot like the Laguna/Raine scene. :) Great job on writing the fic!
JayLiyah chapter 21 . 1/22/2006
Wow... some thoughtful creativity went into this. I especially liked the twists and it was interesting that Rinoa found herself in many of the situations Squall went through in the game. I really enjoyed this, great job. The ending was sweet yet a little sad somewhat.
shinobu chapter 21 . 12/28/2005
excellent fanfic. Although the start of the fic is kinda weird (rinoa being such a bad girl and all), the ending turned out really nice. And i must commend you on your writing an AU of the game that explained everything that happened in the game while at same time, have a different plot.
mci-squalleh chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Truly amazing. I can't express how good this fanfic is in words. It was worth every single moment of reading.
Verdanii chapter 21 . 10/8/2005
This was a lovely ficcy, Chickie. Thanks for writing it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »