Reviews for King Arthur's Court
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
LOve it! Fantastic, fic. The parallel Duncan came to, with the whole Arthur, Guinevere , Lancelot works so well. :)
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I never really liked Duncan from the first and was always unconvinced she should end up with him because he was sooo dull compared to the verbal foreplay between her and Logan. This melodramatic turn of thoughts really nails what I always thought of him.
anonbut not-that-anon chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
wow! i love this -esp. Duncan's jealousy- can't say i like him much. do ya think you could do a follow up when Duncan confronts the two of them over it? like a phone call or something?
lilyfan16 chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
very very very good! i liked the way you wrote that... good reason for Duncan to leave.. can't wait till your next post!
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
wow
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
wow that be intresting if that happened in the eppy cool
Christina chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Wow. This is one of the best Veronica Mars fics I have ever read. It's perfectly written. Though, I don't think Duncan could think such complex thoughts. He doesn't seem that bright.
texasgrrl chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
This was one of the best if not the best veronica mars fic with duncan that i have ever read! its amazing. i really loved it maybe you should make this liek a series ya know do one for everyshow that shows something we didnt see but could damn well have happened ya know never mind cant explain great