Reviews for Growing
alexiana75 chapter 35 . 12/23/2012
I said it allready? More, and more, interesting! I allready tought very interesting the child Halbarad's characters. Now, his grandmother? Brilliant!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 57 . 12/23/2012
This is just amazing, a true masterpiece. I think it's very hard to keep elves in character, because they have this wise mystical aura floating around them that totally conditions their behaviour, yet you've managed to make all of them look totally realistic and natural.

I love how Elrond struggles with dealing with Estel while trying to maintain his lordish stand. When thinking of LOTR and Aragorn's development, it's hard to imagine him as a boy growing up in Imladris, because it's so funny to think about how Elrond, the twins, Glorfindel and Erestor overall would cope with little Estel.

I also love how you built up all the "trials/tests" that Estel runs into, from his horse's death to his eagerness to become a grown up man. A special remark to the arc of the rangers, it was really enjoyable to read about Estel living among his people for a while together with his own elven family.

And last but not least, the way you've weaved all of the character's into the plot is outstanding. When one begins reading the story, you can't imagine that Gandalf, Aragorn's mother, grandmother, etc, will appear, which was great. And Legolas, let's please not forget Legolas, for he is my favorite character. The way you threw him in was very neat, and I like how you made him have flaws, like not truly yet understanding how to take care of Estel, but still showing how a bond - which we all know weighs in the original story - is slowly forming.

I hope you write a new story involving Aragorn and his weird lovely family soon, because you are really damn good. Maybe even a sequel! (It would be awesome to see him grow 'til adulthood or alike).
alexiana75 chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
Like I said, I love each chapter. This one was wonderfull!
alexiana75 chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
I'm glad Legolas has appear too! And I like your writing style more and more with each chapter. In the beginning, when I saw so many chapters, I frown. But now I'm glade, I enjoy so much reading!
alexiana75 chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
I found Elrond's POV extremely interesting. Rare written this way.
knowmefirst chapter 57 . 12/10/2012
What a lovely story, I was sad when I got to the last chapter but happy at the beautiful ending :D I hope to see a sequel one day :)
Wagthedog chapter 57 . 12/6/2012
This is one of the best stories I have read. I read it the whole way through, without break because i was so caught up in your mastery of the characterizations. Though the use of "Papa" seemed curious, but sweet on Estel's part, nonetheless. I'm much more acquainted with "Ada", "Adar" or even "Father"
I hope you continue with your plan to write another LOTR fic, as I shall be waiting to read it.
HarmonySoundown chapter 57 . 10/1/2012
There is nothing I can say about this except that it is absolutely beautiful. Absolutely perfectly beautiful.
Guest chapter 56 . 5/21/2011
Have I read this chapter before? No matter, because I've completely lost track of the plot of this story and am simply immersed in the beauty of your writing. Such lovely phrasing and so wonderfully matched to the character. I, too, am glad he was lost so that he could be found so evocatively. Lovely.
Elias A chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
So I'm stranded at the airport with nothing but the saving grace of free wireless and looking for a good read ... and stumble across your story. Lovely, sweet, charming and provides precisely what a snippet of fanfiction should provide. Love it! Off I go to Chapter 2!
Amy chapter 56 . 3/8/2011
I read this chapter AVIDLY. I'm always so pleased to see how this story develops. Thank you for continuing.
Metoochocolate chapter 56 . 3/7/2011
Wow, you have a really long sotry, and it has kept me captivated, please keep writing, cant wait to read more! :D
Beegee chapter 56 . 2/24/2011
I have just found this story, and have been reading for a couple of days. Very good pacing, great characterizations. I've laughed, and also shed a few tears. Elrond really has his hands full! Hope you will continue this.
Sprite91360 chapter 56 . 2/23/2011
Such a lovely chapter. I do so enjoy this story.

I look forward to more.
OrlandosLover2009 chapter 56 . 2/22/2011
WOW long time no see! I love this story and its been a while so I kind of forgot about it. Could also be because I have abandoned LOTRS unintentionally. Anyway glad to have you back! Hope the muse keeps flowing. Oh and loved the chapter! I adore Estel! :)