Reviews for Good Slaying
ValerianCorvidae chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This is WONDERFUL. You have AB's patter down perfectly.

Love it!
MikeMenn chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
We over here at the Good Eats Fan Page message board ( liked your story a lot! Thanks for writing it.

MikeMenn, #1 Good Eats Aficionado
Noctis chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I could've sworn I left a review for this, but it doesn't look like I did.

At any rate... what a great short piece! It takes a Good Eats fan to recognize the mannerisms, and you really nailed AB.

Well done!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
This was great, you got Alton down pat. This was funny, good plot, very see able all the way around. I loved it.
dawn of the new world chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
OMG! Good Eats is one of my favourite cooking shows. Great idea and you really hit on his speech style.
kanikan chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Well, I'm reading your other stories (the HP x-over and LOSVU) and thought I'd see what else you had up (smart me). I got such a laugh out of this, didn't think it was possible to write a crossover with Good Eats but you did it and in such a way that it's actually believable (as much as anything in the fanfic verse can be termed as believable). Hope you get through your writer's blocks and all, you have several good pieces waiting to be updated. Keep writing.
Courtknee chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
ALTON BROWN! This is me making a Food Network Fangirl Squee. I love him so. This was absolutely genius.
skabs chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
i love good eats, this was just great!
MischievousPuck chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Great job on your story. I love Good Eats and I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I can so see Alton being a Watcher. Please continue with your writing you have a great sense of humor. I look forward to reading more of your storie.
Phoenix77 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
This story is too cool! I would never have imagined what a neat crossover Good Eats would make with BtVS. Nice work!
Annje chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Loved it! Please continue this, it was so funny and I can totally see Alton Brown as a Watcher. Funny, Funny stuff! PLEASE write more! ;-)
sophiedb chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I've never even heard of Good Eats, but that was really funny :)
carl chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :) you should sent this to alton brown. maybe he will get a laugh outta it. :) thanks for writing and hope to read more from you soon.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
rotflmfao! ! ! I love Good Eats! ! ! This was PERFECT! I could SO see it! I loved this!
73lachristine chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Loved it! You really nailed Alton and how he talks. :-)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2