Reviews for Domestic Battleground
Pagebypage2467 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Excellent. Lovely, lovely lovely.
tiamat100 chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
This is brilliant. I know you wrote it back in 2005 and probably don't expect reviews still, but wow. It's so brilliant. I love all the characters you've created and all of the hilarious bits and all of the sweet bits. Basically, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I really did. Thank you for writing it.
XxRoseTylerxX chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Well, I'm only - what, 5 years? Yeah, I think so - 5 years late at finding this. Only five years late at watching this show and shipping Rose/Nine. But let me just say, I nearly exploded from the fluff. I loved it. I wish there were more fanfics like this.
Leah chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
OMIGERHD I loved this whole series, I enjoyed reading these so much. I am normally a 10/Rose shipper, but this has changed my mind. It was well written, and it captured the characters perfectly. Cheers! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Can we take him to the park? XD
DoctorBlondie chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
A drunk Rose is a dangerous Rose, especially around a sober Doctor. I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Couldn't not is a double negative
bluedawn01 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
This was adorable! Great job!
iwillrememberyoulive.ca chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
This was amazing and so cute. Love the fluffiness and the mini wedding!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
seekerchasing chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Brilliant. i loved all the family and it was very funny seeing Nine forced into the dreaded domestic...
garskira chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
This story was amazing. One of the best in my opinion. There were a few details you missed such as how Rose's dad really died, but I loved how you described the Doctor's moods. Well done. :)
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 2/9/2011
In terms of over use of OCs it has to be said that this one does it very well. You kept the correct of amount of focus and never got too far away from any one of the main characters and in return this didnt turn into one of those horrible 'Doctor Who filled with Mary-Sues' fic. You even had a drinking game bit in there that didnt result in ridiculousness. The declaration and speeches of care and love were a bit cheesy and the whole thing was pretty easy after that first kiss but it was a good read and never quite got too corny soo..yeah well done on that too.

I think my fav part was after I never when Rose says 'Home' and the Doctors reaction to that one word as well as Rose's response. As well as when he leaves her and then returns to hear the words 'miserable'. Oh and Grandad Mark was probably my fav of all of them lol

One thing that dress...I'm fairly sure you never mentioned what was so hideous about it. The only clues were big and orange...as in what bright orange?
Miss Snazzy chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
Great epilogue. I'm so glad there's going to be a sequel! I'm also pretty sure one of my reviews bumped you over 200, so hooray for that. The writing was good, the story was great, and everything was just plain wonderful. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
Great chapter. I love that he told her his name at that particular moment. Is Theta really his name? I have only watched the new series, so...
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Great chapter. I wonder if she's actually pregnant somehow..