Reviews for Domestic Battleground

NinjaMeap chapter 7 . 9/17/2015
*dies*

THAT LAST PART THO
NinjaMeap chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
Lol when you made the joke about Nine and Rose searching for eachother's tonsils, I actually thought you meant that they were looking at eachother's neck and looking for tonsil impressions XDXDXDXD
NinjaMeap chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Gods even without being fluffy this ending IS SO FLUFFFFFFFY!
Thete Sigma chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
Thoroughly annoyed that you either do not know the truth about what happened to Roses father or changed it. It sort of ruined the story for me a bit and it makes me wonder if you've only just seen six or seven episodes of the first series. There seems to be something about the flow that irritates me too but I can't place what. Mostly just raising an eyebrow at the fact that the 9th Doctor is allowing Rose to drag him through such domesticities when he won't so much as visit Jackie for a cuppa when he brings Rose there. I will keep reading to see to the end of this for the sake of curiosity.
Pagebypage2467 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Excellent. Lovely, lovely lovely.
tiamat100 chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
This is brilliant. I know you wrote it back in 2005 and probably don't expect reviews still, but wow. It's so brilliant. I love all the characters you've created and all of the hilarious bits and all of the sweet bits. Basically, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I really did. Thank you for writing it.
XxRoseTylerxX chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Well, I'm only - what, 5 years? Yeah, I think so - 5 years late at finding this. Only five years late at watching this show and shipping Rose/Nine. But let me just say, I nearly exploded from the fluff. I loved it. I wish there were more fanfics like this.
Leah chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
OMIGERHD I loved this whole series, I enjoyed reading these so much. I am normally a 10/Rose shipper, but this has changed my mind. It was well written, and it captured the characters perfectly. Cheers! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Can we take him to the park? XD
DoctorBlondie chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
A drunk Rose is a dangerous Rose, especially around a sober Doctor. I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
Couldn't not is a double negative
bluedawn01 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
This was adorable! Great job!
iwillrememberyoulive.ca chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
This was amazing and so cute. Love the fluffiness and the mini wedding!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
seekerchasing chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Brilliant. i loved all the family and it was very funny seeing Nine forced into the dreaded domestic...