Reviews for Domestic Battleground
tundraeternal chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
*enormous hug* this fic makes me want to go around hugging everyone!
livii chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
You know, I've been reading this for a while and utterly forgot to leave a review until now - I'm very sorry about that.

This is a lovely little series, cute and sweet without being soppy. You've given Rose a great voice in particular. It's funny and just generally fun; I've been enjoying reading it, a nice bit of fic.

Thanks!
Anya2 chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
Loved the bad wolf reference, Sparks. This fic is always such fun to read. You've managed to make Rose's family very vivid characters.
tasha chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
when i saw that you'd updated i squealed at my computer for about 10 minutes. and as usual i wasnt disappointed. brilliant fic. please update soon.
tasha chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
when i saw that you'd updated i squealed at my computer for about ten minuted (my mum now thinks im insane) and as usual i wasnt disappointed. brilliant fic, i absolutely love it so please update soon
Avelynn Tame chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
Sigh - yet another fantastic installment. Loved:

-Rose getting hit by a bike and the Doctor's subsequent worry (*LOVE* it when he worries about her)

-the water fight with the ogling

Is this period/pregnancy thing going to crop up again, or are you feeding us red herrings?

Favourite line: “Mine,” he said softly after she was asleep. “All mine.”

Fantastisch. What would we do without you?
Jeanne chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
*shrieks* Bad Wolf reference! Heeh! *coughs* Don't mind me, have been following allowing with this from the beginning. So much love for the story, just thought you should know. D
Chaimera chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
That was brilliant. Wedding should be fun. Can't wait!
Neth chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
As always, absolutely love... please write loads and loads more!
Pineapple1 chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
Hee! I've been hopelessly checking back for an update on this nearly everyday and it didn't disappoint! Love the little medical wonders the Doctor has, guess they come in handy when you're travelling around him, lol! Sorry to hear about your mum, hope she gets better soon! *hugs*
Stevie chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
I'm really enjoying this. I keep checking every few days for updates. Hope the hospital stuff goes okay. Looking forward to more.
eeveekitty85 chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
Eevee: This is definitely my fave Doctor story on this site. Liking the 'bad wolf' reference; anyone know what that is? And who else is ecstaticly happy that Adam got a hole in his head then left with his mummy? That totally made my day. Can't wait for the next chapter! See ya on the flip side!
unspoken-whisper chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
wowowowow...so cant wait till the next chapter...am really loving this fic...
Stacey Riley chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
Oh very nice. Looking forward to the wedding.
katyana chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
Yay! New chapter! And excellent as ever - certainly enough to tide me over until I manage to find someone who recorded last night's episode!

Love it!