Reviews for Holo
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
holo and hollow at the end- sounds so cool
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was sad :( I liked...well,everything. Especially the part about Han trying to take a photo of his throat. That sounds adorable.
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
SNIFF! Nicely done bit.
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
So sweet! Aw!

I love the holo aspect of the story...that she has "only one good picture of him"...
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
A very melancholy piece of writing, and dead-on in its reading of Leia's changing priorities between ESB and ROTJ.
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
han and leia are the main reason star wars is amazing, in my opinion. yes the visual effects rock. yes the concept is very cool. but it's han's roguish ways that make me watch it over and over and over and over...i love this. it's super cool, and i like the play on words at the end...

ps thanks for the constant reviewing of "I've Got a Bad Feeling About This"!
Silindro chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
aw
KirstenE chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This was so well-done! I especially like the word-play in the last line. This is only the second story of yours I read, but I really like your style.

You do such a great job with Han's personality, even if you're just describing holograms of him. I'm adding you to my favorite authors. D
Paris chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Trampire has a good one here, though I agree w/ TFKAK, it is total mosh
SuP3R G1R chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I read everything that is Han and Leia related... like always, very cool story, and its something Leia could have said or thought...
owphoenix chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
nicely done
GreatOne chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Aw. That was lovely! Sticksy won't kill you for it, since I'm assuming it takes place before they rescued Han from carbonite. Post it at LP's site!
HanSolosGal chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
OMG THAT WAS SO SAD! *runs off and crys* But so pretty! That was VERY good, and you captured Leia's thoughts very well.

"He made some joke about the high council. It was funny, but, as I am a member to the high council, naturally I couldn't approve." That is just like Leia, perfect story Vegemite.

I wuold have been angry at this Angst if it weren't for the fact that I KNOW that Han and Leia get together again, lol.