Reviews for Fan Mail
Jon Cassity chapter 1 . 8/13
To BBRae, Beast Boy Said Hey Mama Wanna Plays with Me? No! Now Leave Me Alone! Oh and Call form Cyborg Ha Ha Ha! Call From Beast Boy Hi Cyborg Ha Ha Ha! RAVEN: (growls) Call From Cyborg Hey Beastie He He He! RAVEN: Stop It! (growls) Call From Beast Boy and Cyborg CYBORG: Hey Raven BEAST BOY: Hey Mama RAVEN: (growls) Stop It! (growls) Call From Raven Oh Hey Guys
Jon Cassity chapter 1 . 8/13
When There's Trouble You Know Who to Call Teen Titans From Their Tower They Can See it All Teen Titans When There's Evil on the Attack You Can Rest Knowing They Got Your Back Cause When the World Needs Heroes on Patrol Teen Titans Go! With Their Superpowers They Unite Teen Titans Never Met a Villian That They Liked Teen Titans They Got the Bad Guys on the Run Never Stop Till the Job Gets Done Cause When the World is Losing All Control Teen Titans Go! Go! Teen Titans! Like It? Really? Good! Well See Ya Later Bye-Bye :)
Jon Cassity chapter 1 . 8/12
Hello I Heard That Robin Has Baby Hands :) :) :) Raven Has Cool Legs :) :) :) Cyborg is Half-Human Half-Robot :) Starfire is an Alien?! Beast Boy Can Turn Into Animals? My Two Favourites Are The Cat and the T-Rex I Really Like All of Them Mostly Cat and T-Rex I Love You Guys Espically You Robin Come to My House Tomorrow at 12:00 noon I Like Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go I Also Watched Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo 5 Minutes Ago Please Come Over at Noon and Raven Please Bring Them Legs I Live at 716 S Carriage Lane Jasper County MO. Raven I Love Them Legs :) :) :) Bring Someone With You Raven's Legs I Love em Hey Raven Azarath Metrion Zinthos I Love Batman Well I'll Talk to You Soon and Raven's Legs Bye-Bye
micaelaann chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Really cute! They were all in-character. I really enjoyed it!
Shadow Lestrange Potter chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
OMG! I really enjoyed it. It was so lovely and I think I'm going to die of diabetes with all the sweetness in it!

Congratulations for your incredible job. It really was an amazing fic. I loved it! It goes directly to my favorites.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us. ;)
Kisses.

P.S. I’m sorry if there are mistakes in my review, English isn’t my native language.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
So sweet! Adorable! Awesome! Yes! All of my yes!
-SS
P.S. i dont know if this is my first or second review, but I just know it was so good i read it twice!
Lilybud chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
This was so PERFECT, I wouldn't change a thing about it! Everyone was in character: Beast Boy's goofiness, Cyborg's boisterousness, and Raven's indifference at her fanmail, so much that she threw it out the window, made me laugh. I love how sheepish and protective Robin became at that revolting letter, and how uplifting his definition of fanmail actually is. Starfire's letter felt so genuine and sweet, EXACTLY how she would express her gratitude. The writing itself was smooth, vivid, well-paced, and struck a right balance of description and action. This was an incredibly thought-out, heart-warming, in-character story! Thank you for writing it!
RobinaRain chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This is wonderfully adorable. I give it ten out of ten in all categories! Most definitely being added to my favorites.
mollrat chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Oh this was so beautiful! I teared up a little at Starfire's letter.
00Starfire00 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I know that you wrote this story awhile ago, this is a truly amazing story. You wrote everything in it just the way the characters would say that and it means so much to me that i can read stuff by really talented people. this story just has so much things emotion! love it!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww :)

Too cute
NinjaMeap chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
(I have an account) I LOOOOOOOVE IT
CuddlyCliqueMember chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Hah! Good one. I really liked starfires letter :3 And you nailed how crazy or nasty fans can be!
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 8/21/2014