Reviews for Fan Mail
Lilybud chapter 1 . 8/12
This was so PERFECT, I wouldn't change a thing about it! Everyone was in character: Beast Boy's goofiness, Cyborg's boisterousness, and Raven's indifference at her fanmail, so much that she threw it out the window, made me laugh. I love how sheepish and protective Robin became at that revolting letter, and how uplifting his definition of fanmail actually is. Starfire's letter felt so genuine and sweet, EXACTLY how she would express her gratitude. The writing itself was smooth, vivid, well-paced, and struck a right balance of description and action. This was an incredibly thought-out, heart-warming, in-character story! Thank you for writing it!
RobinaRain chapter 1 . 4/19
This is wonderfully adorable. I give it ten out of ten in all categories! Most definitely being added to my favorites.
mollrat chapter 1 . 4/7
Oh this was so beautiful! I teared up a little at Starfire's letter.
00Starfire00 chapter 1 . 1/6
I know that you wrote this story awhile ago, this is a truly amazing story. You wrote everything in it just the way the characters would say that and it means so much to me that i can read stuff by really talented people. this story just has so much things emotion! love it!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww :)

Too cute
NinjaMeap chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
(I have an account) I LOOOOOOOVE IT
Chica's Cupcake chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Hah! Good one. I really liked starfires letter :3 And you nailed how crazy or nasty fans can be!
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Kari-chan908 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Cute, extremely cute.
CleoArrow chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
AWWWWW! This was so adorable! Of course it was all wonderfully written, and I loved it! I'm repeatedly going "aw!" right now.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Short and sweet Story, well done!
Firefly Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
i love it sooooooo much!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Cute! :) Love it LOL
Bloom1050 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Aww this was so cute well some parts anyway I love this story your talented please do more!
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
this was funny! espescially the way robin was trying to explain to starfire i can just imagine but anyway this was awesome!