Reviews for Senses
crazydreads chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
love this! i wanna see more! give more detail! i loved it
ArcherBatGhost chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This is amazing.
GirlFromNorth chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
That last line makes me shudder; it's a perfect dark, yet somehow understanding, way to end a story. I really like your version of Wolverine!
humblereader16 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Impreeeesssive. There were a few typos and grammar errors, but the story was great. That last line...i got chills and was ready to cry for wolvie at the same time. I love how cyke now understands.

I also liked the part about wolvie waking up to chaos. Don't worry, i read somewhere on some Star Trek fic review that the amount that you torture your characters is, somehow, in direct proportion to how much you like them.
Omgu8mynewt chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
A really good understanding of how the other characters finally understand how Logan isn't trying to be tough always, just trying to ge ton with life - please write more, you really get this character
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Wow, heavy, but well done.
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
aah! poor wolverine.
Brimseye chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
aw so sad! but well writen! I like your style!
Malakhim chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Lovely insight into the character.
Kowy chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
I'm readin' this story fifth time in my hole life this time, and it's still gettin' better:)

It's very, very good story,it's very hard to write somethin' like this.

Write more dramas, please :)
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
nice fic. i loved the last line.

saicho_18 : slytherin -
ChaosWEAPON chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Ooh! I like this! I tend to torture my fave characters too, and tend to read angst, so this story makes it's way up on the ranks in my view! I'd really like to see this expanded.
Max452 I was too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
I really liked it! Sad, but really good. Shows how bad Wolverine's dreams are, and how strong he is to handle them.
a chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Good story. Check the spelling.
Alien Angie chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
brilliant, apart from a few speling mistakes. but I can really see this happening to Logan - although he seems stronger than that