Reviews for Adrift
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This story is great - so glad you didn't take it down. I have seldom seen first person Kenshin done so well. And now that you have credited the Outlander series, you need not feel bad about that. Thanks for a wonderful read.
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Oh I thoroughly enjoyed this :-)
general zargon chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I love the brotherly bond between Sano and Kenshin, clearly present in this story, and I applaud you for keeping the both of them so in character. I really enjoyed this one-shot, and I just wanted to let you know that. :) Please keep up the excellent work!
P.P.V.V chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Another amazing piece. I love your Sano/Kenshin brotherly-type fanfics. It's great. I don't like S/K yaoi pairings at all. I very much prefer what you have to offer.

I enjoyed this piece. You stayed true to their characters and yet made them your own.

I'm impressed and loving every moment of it.

Thanks for writing,

-P.P.V.V.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Sometimes I think Kenshin's too suicidal for his own good. -_-

Think about it this way - now all of your readers have another book to read (if we haven't heard of it already).

brittney
OffCenterFold chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I could... SEE this. The situation, the characters' behavior... I could definitely see this. Your imagery is astonishingly clear and powerful. I love the way you blend the inherent humor of their relationship with Sano's intensity and Kensan's obstinacy. Sometimes it's hard to tell which of those two would win in a contest of wills. Beautifully done!
IOTR chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
At the summary, I thought this was going to be pure crack :D

But it turned out to be much different than that! I loved this story Great work!
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Hello again! :)

This was awesome! I just love the way you write Kenshin and Sanosuke's characters! I love your writing style, too. :) Keep up the good work!

Oh, and I love how you used Aijo and Daisuke again! XD

ky
Katie Jane chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
E so cute! Words do not even begin to describe. I love it
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Good, only thing is Kenshin not trying to find out what happened to the rest of the crew. Liked how you used this set-up without too much unnecessary dialogue which wold have been counter purpose to survival.
sweety-1914 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
aw, this is really good:D I keep finding your fics :D:D Again, I love your interaction between Sano and Kenshin. Hope to see more soon,

x Jacqui x
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
It may be based on someone else's work, and I understand your hesitation at leaving it up, but there are so many personal touches and canon-specific details that I really think it would be a pity to take it down. I really enjoyed it, and I'd like to be able to read it again sometime.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Absolutely fantastic fic. I really love how Kenshin can reassure Sano just by saying a few words or being there. Their brotherly relationship is so lovely, haha. Great work with this!

firedraygon97
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I'm glad you didn't take it down, it's a wonderful story, and Hollywood uses the same ideas all the time :P
Amiable Loner chapter 1 . 9/22/2007