Reviews for The pain the Wolf hides
chika25402 chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
omg u made me cry so hard!it was so sad, but so good!
Sage Nova Noah Lotus chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
I havent either and Im reading about it (kissed) this is amazing
Fang chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
How does one add the wolf to the Zodiac I wonder? Does it involve playing with time, or unhinging the ancient cycle of years? Or does it just involve taking advantage of time traveling technology from some other universe? or maybe do you have to dig up the old Mao-stuits and start a new Culture Revolution? Wolves need to be left alone by horny Fan girls like you.

Did you know that adding new signs you would have to unhinge all Chinese history?

Have you ever considered that making your own stupid zodiac signs without thinking is just like fucked up
Gee Brittany chapter 17 . 3/4/2010
Oh my god. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I was like crying at the last chapter D: I'm off to read the sequel now! Good work
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 14 . 10/25/2008
ah! why do you keep tortuing me like this? rain can't die, i like her too much, she reminds me so much like me. please let her live.
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
oh no rain can't kill herself, i was just beging to like her. oh i must read on.
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
hmm me likies this story so far. so far rain is my favorite character and i'm getthing this feeling that i will like her even more. must read more. :)
Sarimia chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Awesome story, just one thing bugs me though. You spell the names differently than everyone else:

Shiguri is Shigure,

Hitori is Hatori,

and Toruh is Tohru.

I wanted to point that out, don't take it as something bad!

Sarii_
Wouldn't you like to know chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Um... yeah. You may have artistic liscence to create a mary sue named Rain and have her the 13th Zodiac and a wolf to boot, and shove her into the same situation as Kyo almost, it seems... but it doesn't mean the idea is very smart.

Already your character has a strike against her. Her name is Hippy. Her name is RAIN. That's the same as naming someone Aura or Crystal or Flower or Moon-love. Especially in a near obvious Japanese setting with characters that have almost all Japanese names. Means you lose one point.

Making her a WOLF looses you another point. Wolves, sadly, are abused by mary sues.

Making her the 13th zodiac, costs you, yet again another point in creativity. There could be something to salvage, but I doubt you have what it takes, plotwise and character wise. There is no reason for a Zodiac to have a 13th hidden animal. There is no reason for one to exist. There is plot and reason for Kyo, as many other authors, readers, watchers have summarised, theorised, and plotted about.

Which means, yes you can abuse the right to make Original Characters. But you lose points for it when they don't fit, when they are mary sue, or when it's just plain stupid.
xXTainted.InkXx chapter 17 . 7/21/2007
Y'know, you should make an extra chapter, showing everyone's thoughts and feelings when they find out Rain died. I'd really like to read that.
xXTainted.InkXx chapter 17 . 7/21/2007
...Dead? She's dead? That's not fair. And now i'm sad. Great story, i really enjoyed reading it. But i am really sad about what happened.
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 17 . 4/13/2007
ok im confuzzled! did she die? or did she get out?
Aliza-phantom chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
Okay, are you a fan of the manga, or the anime? because I noticed some of the things you write are very very wrong. Or maybe you heard about the anime from a friend? and even though you hadn't seen or read it you decided to write a story about it. Could you tell me which one it is? my screename is Aliza-phantom. I was to lazy to sign in.
Me chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Kisa's hair is orange! hence the tiger?
ihateemos chapter 17 . 8/20/2006