Reviews for Odium
Lullaby85 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
The perfect end for a beautiful story arc! Thank you so much for writing it!
Coruscanti chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Thank you for this whole story arc! The characterization was dark but realistic and very mature. Your writing is also amazing.
Desepere Romantique chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
oh my goodness.

I've said that in every review this evening, and i mean it every time. Out of all the generes of fanfiction that i've read, this story is definately one of the best, if not THE best.

I noticed that you've also written Harry Potter fics (which makes me thing you are even more awesome), and i was wondering if you've ever considered writing for Lily/ James. i mean, throughout the series, there are so many similarities, especially in Leia's temper. I mean, if you cranked out a story for L/J, i would probably die a happy chick.

not trying to force anything on you, of course, it was just a desperate suggestion. lol.

but thank you for your amazing work :)
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Thank you for your kind PM, Chanel19!

I missed this one! Fortunately, I've read it now and it is as good as Han's part!

"Dark and Light are the same thing in different moods. My opinion on this frightens Luke. Frankly, when I step away from it and come out of the trance, it frightens me too. That's why I have not pursued my Jedi training any further. Luke has stopped trying to get me to see it his way. We have an uneasy truce between us now; we agree to disagree."

I always saw the Leia/Luke relationship, at least as far as the force is concerned, this way, too. I look a bit suspicious on the NJO storyline when she completes her Jedi training...I always thought that she had the tendency to view the force as a dangerous concept...simply because she's had way too many hurtful experiences connected to it in the past...

"There is a cliff near where we live now; and every day I hike up to it, sit on the edge and look over, then I think about Han, turn around and go home."

Some people might say, this Leia is too "dark and moody" but I agree with you and your characterization! That's why I really like your writing, you are not afraid to address touchy subjects!
ellisk chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I read this story arc a very long time ago and just rediscovered it today. It is my favorite Star Wars Fanfic. The characterization of Leia and Han and how their pasts affect their lives is incredibly well done. And the writing is very high quality. I suppose it is too much to hope for that this might be continued some day?
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I think Leia still living is something Han would gladly take the blame for ;) It's a really good description of how Leia is in the aftermath of everything. Do you think you'll ever write a story where she kinda/sorta pulls herself together a bit and is happy again?

Nice work :)
Lelila Solo chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Very very good, I love this one. Nice twist at the end, because yeah it is his fault and for that I'm sure Leia is thankful way down. Excellent writing.
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
All true comedy springs from tragedy. That's why the little 'why is princess leia still alive?' gave me a little smile.

Beautiful, my dear. (I know, I sound like someone's granny)

Poor Leia, but angst in which noone dies is a rare and beautiful thing. Particularly when it is this well written.
KnightedRogue chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Well. I first read this story arc at , and then on your webpage, and now here. It's a deeply moving and troubling characterization of both Han and Leia, and I think that it manages an accurate depiction of real human psychology. I don't know how many people have read your stories, or how much feedback you've gotten, but you do fantastically well at characterization of these two. Amazing. Excellent, excellent work. Unbelievable.

Just thought you should know, in case you've gotten those reviews that say "OMG! I totalli lurved this story!11 ITS like my total fav ever!"

Right. Thank you.

*KR*
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I've read this before, and it really is very sad, yet probably very logical for someone who has been through what Leia has. I hope this isn't where you leave off on Han and Leia's story. The whole story arc is too good for you to leave it here. Please continue!
Lyny Angell chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Yay! Thatw as so good. It was really sad, but I enjoyed it anyway. Good job and I can't wait to see what you write next!

Love from

Lyny Angell
Anya chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Talk about angsty/bitter Leia... Nice vignette!
gauss1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I find it incredibly sad that Leia doesn't realize how well Han actually understands her. As well as the fact that she feels her life is in permanent limbo - I didn't realize that Han was literally the one thing keeping her from the abyss, every day.

I'm not sure if you are planning on writing more about Han/Leia, but I do hope you continue. This has been a very engrossing series.
InsaneJediGirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Nice story,I liked the humor at the end,if it can be taken as such