Reviews for Generations
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Very good. A shame about Zeke, and I would have liked to see more of the old crew, but very well done.

Rate: A
MadTom chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Well written. In reality, the prospect of three consecutive generations of Medal of Honor recipients is well out of reach at this point; there have been only two pairs of father-and-son Medal of Honor recipients, Arthur and Douglas MacArthur, and Theodore Roosevelt and Theodore Roosevelt Jr (please visit my Home Page for details); Douglas's son Arthur II never served in the military and there is no movement I'm aware of to nominate any of Theodore Jr's sons for a posthumous MoH (although they, particularly Quentin Roosevelt II, all did serve with distinction in WWII), so it's not gonna happen in our lifetimes. But still a good, well written story.

Lyle F. Padilla

Major, Armor, US Army Reserve (Retired)

AKA "Mad Tom".

(Incidentally, my pen name comes from a character I created who was originally supposed to BE Myron Goldman in a Tour of Duty/Wonder Years crossover fanfic, but I had to make a decision to change the character names and back stories. I've decided not to post it on fanfic dot net, but you can find that on my home page as well!)