Reviews for The Return
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I just love this story and I wish you would continue it. I mean there really aren't any good Drew/Sherry stories out there and this one seems like gold.
LilVampireNinja chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Very cool! can't wait for your next update, if u like sherry and drew as a pairing i have written a vampire high story called 'because love is filled with second chances' it wud be great if u could check it out, give me some helpful hints. thanx
Crystalyna du starrvan chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
This is really good! I can't wait to see more.
Tunder28 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
please dont let the chap end there. Please continue if u can. It was good. Keep it up
Flashtabulor chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I really like your story and i hope that you up-date soon.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Great story! I liked it alot! Great to see carl isn't a bad guy in the future! I was worried in the series when he turned to them! Wonder what happened to the others though, like Marty and Essie.
Ducky chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Hey! Great start to your story! Pacing is good, characterization is excellent, and you've got me interested in where the story is leading!

Liked the little blurb about the Devoted Lover, and Karl's snide asides. Hoping that Marty and Merrill will show up.

And LOL at your disclaimer: I watched Vampire High while waiting for BTVS, and sort of accidentally became interested in the story. Was very upset to find out there were no further episodes when it had been shaping up so nicely.
IsisRose chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I know what you mean i too got sucked back into the show which has gotten my creativaty flowing causing me to start working on the fic i started way back when. Any way i hope you keep going with this, this fandom has been so dead

IsisRose
Charles R chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Very good. Hope to see more soon. I loved how you mixed the familiar characters with new ones and set it far enough in the future to create your own scenarios like the continuing classes of vamps at Mansbridge. Keep it up! Can't wait for the introduction of Amelia.