Reviews for Challenging the Darkness
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 32 . 7/22
Wow! Amazing ending! Love this series!
KalthosNamikaze chapter 1 . 2/7
This story has been brilliant read through two of this series so far and am loving it
Ed chapter 22 . 1/28
IMHO most touching chapter of trilogy
Ryuu842 chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
It's Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
Talonwalker chapter 32 . 5/30/2017
Great story, not sure if you still get reviews after all this time but wanted to let you know
BillBrink chapter 32 . 2/9/2017
This had the best final battle I've read. You put a lot of work into the three books. Thank you for sharing it with us.
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 7/24/2016
Why does everyone delight in killing Kingsley and Minerva. Tonks I'm not surprised at and at least Neville killed Bella before he was then killed. An interesting way to deal with a dark lord unlike Harry he will be able to have a much better childhood and hopefully grow up to be a better man...just please keep Dumbledore away from him. Very enjoyable story.
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 7/24/2016
Percy paid back Harry by saving his brother unfortunately he didn't have the protection like Harry did. I'm curprised they haven't lost more allies.
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 7/24/2016
They picked a day when the Founders were able to leave their portraits? If a founder is killed in the battle do they die or just go back to their portrait...since they are dead already can they die again or will they just disappear?
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 7/24/2016
Why don't they just use Mark...you can't get much more look alike than that for Harry?
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 7/24/2016
Voldemort is getting desperate.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 7/24/2016
Why do I get the idea that Algorithm and Dumbledore are two of a kind . They react to what they think is right to hell with anyone else or even an explanation that could calm the waters.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 7/24/2016
Really Dumbledore brings in the one person that great ended to kill his son if his daughter didn't banish herself from the family because he didn't like her friends...the same friends now associated with Dumbledore?
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 7/24/2016
really Ron as Head Boy...odds are Hermione is Head Girl..at least she earned hers all through the years.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
Selena brings out the best and sometimes the worst in Severus lol.