Reviews for Challenging the Darkness
Ryuu842 chapter 1 . 6/17
It's Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore.
Talonwalker chapter 32 . 5/30
Great story, not sure if you still get reviews after all this time but wanted to let you know
BillBrink chapter 32 . 2/9
This had the best final battle I've read. You put a lot of work into the three books. Thank you for sharing it with us.
daithi4377 chapter 32 . 7/24/2016
Why does everyone delight in killing Kingsley and Minerva. Tonks I'm not surprised at and at least Neville killed Bella before he was then killed. An interesting way to deal with a dark lord unlike Harry he will be able to have a much better childhood and hopefully grow up to be a better man...just please keep Dumbledore away from him. Very enjoyable story.
daithi4377 chapter 31 . 7/24/2016
Percy paid back Harry by saving his brother unfortunately he didn't have the protection like Harry did. I'm curprised they haven't lost more allies.
daithi4377 chapter 30 . 7/24/2016
They picked a day when the Founders were able to leave their portraits? If a founder is killed in the battle do they die or just go back to their portrait...since they are dead already can they die again or will they just disappear?
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 7/24/2016
Why don't they just use Mark...you can't get much more look alike than that for Harry?
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 7/24/2016
Voldemort is getting desperate.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 7/24/2016
Why do I get the idea that Algorithm and Dumbledore are two of a kind . They react to what they think is right to hell with anyone else or even an explanation that could calm the waters.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 7/24/2016
Really Dumbledore brings in the one person that great ended to kill his son if his daughter didn't banish herself from the family because he didn't like her friends...the same friends now associated with Dumbledore?
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 7/24/2016
really Ron as Head Boy...odds are Hermione is Head Girl..at least she earned hers all through the years.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
Selena brings out the best and sometimes the worst in Severus lol.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 7/24/2016
It's been over two years wouldn't the little bit of blood Voldemort took be gone from his system by now. I laugh at Dumbledore and his persistence in using blood wards.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 7/24/2016
Both Voldemort and Dumbledore even his father did worse than James ever did to Severus but I guess it's easier to blame a dead person and then his child than it is to blame someone who us more powerful than you eh?
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 7/24/2016
Draco best be careful if he gives too much info he will be nailed as the spy. How did they know she was staying at a muggle friends home, I think it's about time they bring her to the Hideaway.