Reviews for A Month With Suichi Minamino
The Otaku Lady Priya chapter 22 . 8/12
Okay, I fell in love with your fanfic! It's well written, as well as well described.
Please update! I can't wait to read next!
Aspendragon chapter 22 . 5/25
Yay! It's up! Imagine my surprise when I got back on fanfiction and found this was one of the 3 stories that updated in the past 7 months! I'm so excited to see this back up, I definitely think you should keep going! From my personal experience I never went back and fixed one of my oldest fanfictions (I had started in middle school and finished post high school lol major problems in that one), so I recommend to keep going until it's done then start on a blank notebook so to speak.
Rai chapter 22 . 4/13
Hey! it's funny how this story always comes back to me reading it even though i don't really keep track of the fics i read, much less those from about 2 years ago.

In regards to you asking about whether to edit it, I suggest posting the story until the end and edit it from the start. Just a suggestion though, it's your story so do what you want with it :)

I hope you update soon and I promise to actually keep track of the fics I read especially this one :)

Thanks!
-Rai
mementowhatever chapter 22 . 3/18
I think you should leave the chapters as they are, but now I'm curious to see what you would change about them... if you really want to rewrite, then maybe you could post the rewritten ones under another title? Like, "a month with suichi minamino 2.0"? Or post them on tumblr? JUST PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANOTHER 3498534905683908304958349058390 YEARS TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER *pterodactyl screech*
Carrie Y chapter 22 . 3/14
Lovely story! I think you should keep your story as it is without being rewritten. The story is captivating just the way it is. It's been a while since I've revisited and I'm pleasantly surprised with this update! It's been very enthralling the way it is set now. I can't wait to see more!
animechick725 chapter 21 . 10/15/2015
I've figured you might have given up and stopped writing this story but it's great and I love it please continue.
Have chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
...Are you going to continue this, or has it been abandoned? :
Guest chapter 21 . 6/8/2015
Please please please continue this!
Phoenixica24 chapter 21 . 4/21/2015
Hi! I realize that you stopped posting for a very good reason, and have probably left FF by now, but I really do love this story-it's honestly one of the better Kurama romances out there, and I would really love to see an ending, especially after the way this chapter ended. There's nothing worse than reading that, clicking 'next chapter', and realizing there isn't one and the last part was posted six years ago.
I understand if you can't/don't want to, but I thought I'd ask. If you did end up finishing, it would definitely be worth it!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
I feel that by reviewing every chapter I'll annoy you, especially since this is years too late aha. But I do really freakIng love this story. Every characters personality is dead on. DEAD. ON.
AND YOURE JUST AN AMAZING WRITER I LOVE YOU.
that just got weird aheheheh... perhaps love is too strong of a word... I'm sorry for creeping you out IM NOT THAT CREEPY I PROMISE.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Haha, you're amazing.
Your writing style is perfect, the humor so far is great, the characterization is perfect.. this may be thee best fanfic I've ever read! So far! On the .. first.. chapter..
you should be proud.
And I love how you called him a git. I laughed very much. Hehe.
spoiled princez chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
P.S. btw, Hatanaka's first name is Kazuya :))
spoiled princez chapter 21 . 12/25/2013
You ciuld just imagine Shiori and Hatanaka's pain at the sight of the house... or what used to be a house. :( Wah, Shiori crying...

Yoko Kurama is a sadist. I repeat, a SADIST. Poor Jin had to suffer his wrath. But that torture scene was really cool. Blood. Muahaha.

And kyaaa, finally, their first kiss! And second! Uwah... so cute. And bittersweet. Mitsuyo, I wish you good luck. xD Things just keep getting better and better.

I really hope the next chapters would come soon, since you said there are only a few chapters left. But I'm not pressuring you, take your time ;))
spoiled princez chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
I really loved Kurama and Yusuke's argument. At first I thought it was only at that time they were in distracted states that Kurama would act unusually, but I was surprised he continued acting not like himself even after the demon was killed! Gah, Mitsuyo's so stubborn. That's what you get. Kidding. xD

Wah, things are so interesting! And oh, I also loved what has become of the Soeki-ka! Nice one Yukina ;) Hiroshi must also be fun to watch with his hysterical reaction. And yeah, Kuwabara and Yusuke was funny as always xD
spoiled princez chapter 19 . 12/23/2013
Oooh action! Yay! So Touya and Jin made their moves. And aww, poor Shuichis! So that was why Kurama wasn't able to come up with a perfect lie xD

Wonder what each character would do now... and how the Kajima family would react as they wake up to this mess xD And oh, where's the dog?