Reviews for Fangs of Love
Nikkiv25 chapter 18 . 10/7
I know you might not see this but please please PLEASE UPDATE I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS STORY
BlueAzurite chapter 18 . 6/19
I remember reading this fanfic many years ago, and to this day, I still want to know how it ends. I'm saddened to hear that you will not be continuing. With your permission, may I write my own chapters and publish them? Please dm me if you will let me do so, and perhaps give me and idea as to what you had planned for the story? I myself have only recently decided to write my own fan fictions. I would grearly appreciate it if you allowed me to do this.
SillehKitteh chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
Pls update this is such a great story! !
1234dghgfj chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
I really like Valon and Anzu together. Please update!

DamonXSalvatore chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
plz plz update this amazing story plz i'm in love wiv it. update update! :)
luvinallanime chapter 18 . 5/13/2012
OMG! I love all of your story's! Please continue! by the way, in my opinion, I think you should put anzu with marik, or with yami. Love your fics!
Haphazard Snow chapter 18 . 3/15/2012
Awesome fic. I think you're doing an awesome job! Keep up the great work!
sweet angel 505 chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
I know I keep commenting backwards on your chapters :P I just keep thinking of new things I want to say to you to try to inspire you to write again and finish "Fangs of Love". I understand how hard it is to write fanfiction with school and life getting in the way. But, you are such a talented writer! You shouldn't give up on it, especially if you love writing it! I know you haven't updated in while and you may be worried that your old followers won't be interested anymore (I AM! :D) but that's okay. Because when you write stories as awesome as yours, you will definitely attract a new group of people who will become just as obsessed with your stories as I am :)I really hope you get the chance to read this soon. Maybe even let me know if there is any chance of you continuing this story? I really hope you do - this story is incredibly well done and I can't wait to see how it ends!
sweet angel 505 chapter 17 . 11/15/2011
Also, I just wanted to say that I am totally for Seto and Anzu being together :D:D:D PLEASE PLASE write more soon!
sweet angel 505 chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
PLEASE keep writing this fanfiction! I love reading it so much! You've done such a great job writing each of the characters, it makes me wish I was going to this school! I actually started reading this story along time ago when you first started writing it. I wanted to know if you had finished it so I looked it up lol I really do hope that you finish it, it's one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! :D
Lottielue1 chapter 18 . 7/19/2011
You just have to continue you with this you just have to. I love it!x
Haxisal-XIII chapter 18 . 5/23/2011
N000000 chapter 18 . 2/23/2011
Wait that's it? That's the last chapter? Ur gonna update this rite!
Wait a sec chapter 16 . 2/23/2011
Woah did they have sex ur somtin? It said he pulled up from the bed. (plz tell me all they did was kiss, I hate the anzu/yami pairing)
Victory chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
Yes! It's about time someone made a valon/anzu fic!

I loved it!