Reviews for Tales Of Kingdom Hearts
Meemis chapter 16 . 10/22/2007
.Now. :D
KingdomKey23 chapter 16 . 3/11/2006
I'm intrested to see what role Sora will play in this later, or what worlds they will discover. Though this sort of sounds a bit like the first game, I'm fine with this. I can't tell you any of my secrets for the next two parodies but I will say expect a crossover for Kingdom Hearts 2 and The Land Before Time in the near future during COM. Also, an obvious fact is Wario will be playing Pete, but everything else you'll have to wait for.
SSjLloyd chapter 15 . 9/27/2005
Not bad not bad at all...
Draco Blade chapter 14 . 9/19/2005
Cool, keep it up.
Draco Blade chapter 13 . 9/3/2005
Psst! It's spelt Rheaird!

Anyway, yet another great chapter! It seems everyone is writing on Yuan today. Let's go Renegade dude!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 12 . 8/26/2005
Oh boy... this doesn't look good for the heroes...
Draco Blade chapter 12 . 8/25/2005
Uh oh. I don't know who this Ansem guy is, but if he's working with Mithos, it can't be good!
Draco Blade chapter 11 . 8/25/2005
Sorry it took me so damn long to review, I was busy.

It looks like Lloyd and Kairi are getting along pretty well, huh? Keep it up
Lock Ostire chapter 11 . 8/22/2005
Anouther good chapter. Loyd better be careful not to get chought with kairi when Collette finds him.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 11 . 8/22/2005
Interesting... more please!
Draco Blade chapter 10 . 8/15/2005
Okay...I officially have no idea what's going on. I should probably play Kingdom Hearts, huh? Oh well, it was good anyway. Update soon!
Lock Ostire chapter 9 . 8/8/2005
Yes, It's me. I have returned from the dead to rewrite my story anew. So it appears that the gang has been scattered to the four winds so I can't wait to see what new worlds they have to cross to get together. The only two questions are if any non-Disney worlds are to be included and where the heck is that Sora? Lloyd V.S Sora! Now that would be a fun (As in Sora-bashing fun!) to read.
Draco Blade chapter 9 . 8/4/2005
Interesting. I would probably understand more of this if I actually played Kingdom Hearts...but it seems good so far. It seems Lloyd has made a new friend!
Symphonia Fanatic chapter 9 . 8/3/2005
The Chapters are to short, but I was hoping someone would write this.
mr snuggles chapter 8 . 7/28/2005
keep writing, its a good story