Reviews for I Never
Cute.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Interesting!
Alien Altered chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aw.. I love it! Amazing work.
PlantRuler chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
How does one Wang chung? anyways nice little addition to what really happened in the actual episode. Logan was so cute with the giggling and trying to hide the keys from Veronica.

“Go 'way, Duncan.” Logan's voice was muffled. “Ronnie and I are gonna party like it's 19...right Ronnie?” Logan continued, looking up at her.

aww This part of the story was so cute, I imagined Logan pleading with his big puppy brown eyes, How could Veronica ever resist?
Angel Monroe chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I liked it. It was interesting and poignant and nostalgic and sweet. A reuinion of sorts, taking Logan back to probably his favorite memory of Lilly, his favorite memory of the four of them together. Very well-written. An all-around good piece. O:)
cecebaby loves LoVe chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
this was so great i love stories with risky business in it i always thought that was the episode that logan and veronica should have made out.
QueenCate chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Aww, that was sweet and really sad they way they played that game of "I Never" like old times. I really liked this. Good job.
MTG4U chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
This was great, I liked that you added the I Never scene and Duncan. You should keep going with it! I would def. read it.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Absolutely spot on.

The characterizations are perfect and I thoroughly enjoy the Logan in this fic. Oh hell, I enjoy all Logans, but this one especially.
Sala chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Very good. I like it alot.
coors1977 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
This was enjoyable-I always was a bit annoyed that Duncan wasn't around during that scene. What a great friend, huh?

Minor nitpick: the band is spelled Kajagoogoo. And yes, I'm terribly embarrassed that I remember that.
IloveRon chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
O... I really like this one, you're a great writer!