Reviews for Over and Under
Gena chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
hahaha, I loved the ending :p!
Angel St. Mathew chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
That was positively one of the best short fic's I've ever read. It was so funny! I'm sitting here in the libraary at school trying not to laugh and draw scolding looks from other good students attending their studies.

The chemistry between Helga and Arnold was a huge kicker, absolutely loved it!

Gerald and Rhonda? I don't think anyone else made that seem to work quite as well as you did. Bravo, my good author!
Skyhiatrist chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
If 'Vogue' was evil, it would be your account of Ms. Rhonda Wellington-Lloyde. She's just as sophisticated and cutting as we all hoped she would grow up to be, with just enough life experience under her belt to know the difference between love and money. I love what you've done with her, you've made her into something so much better than just a two dimentional Prom bitch. (Doesn't mean I'm going to lay off her though...) Also I love the cute relationship between Arnold and Helga. No explaination need, they're in love, never mind how. Very nicely written, and a very surprising pairing that works very well. Great work. -Sky.
Number6 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Hi King Cheeta

Your writing is so reallistic and well done, that I believe in your pairings, still, I'm a Rhonda/Curly and Phoebe/Gerald Fan.

Even so, your one shots are great, please public more fanfics soon!
Harlow chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Wonderful. Simply stunning. So perfect in its simplicity. I especially loved the series of phone conversations. I think Rhonda and Gerald are a match made in heaven.

-Harlow
Mouse9 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Hee,hee,hee...I love the fact that you're doing these one shots now. I adore them. But then again, you know I adore all your work. Keep it up your Highness. :)
DarthRoden76 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Greetings King Cheetah!

Outstanding Rhonda and Gerald story! I am truly impressed by your writing...this was awesomely done. Your one shots are among the best in Hey Arnold! Fanfiction...The Force Is Definately With You! Keep up the outstanding work, and thank you for your reviews of Falsely Accused, I truly appreciate them. Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
This is the first story I had read about a Rhonda/Gerald pairing, and its great! The sarcastic fashion queen and the coolest guy on the neighborhood are suited for each other. Sure, I like the classical Gerald/Phoebe and Rhonda/Curly, but this one is great too.

Arnold and Helga are as good as ever. Keep the good writing.