Reviews for Hopeless
gust chapter 30 . 9/15/2013
Update plz i want to know if kyo and her get together man update plz
lailaneblair chapter 30 . 6/5/2013
Update soon taking forever!
Protagonist Of Life chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I think you might have actually captured Tohru's character very well, most miss her personality by a mile. But I think what you did the at the end, with those tears, was a nice touch. It gives her more depth then just portraying her as a mindless Barbie doll as most do... Not that there's anything wrong with babies or nothing.
Applebean chapter 29 . 9/2/2012
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! YOU MEANIE :3
MethodOfInsanity chapter 30 . 6/2/2012
Man you're trying to write a novel huh? (laughs) I wonder when the last time you updated was, I had just recently found this story and with that I also found myself enjoying it greatly; you may say that your skills need improvement but I for one think your skills are just right, in the end it captivated over-what? 300 people, ne? That's a huge accomplishment (: I can't wait till the next chapter to comes out, I guess I'm just overly enthusiastic to see some Kyo fluff time ;D Please update soon. This fic is so amazing
Niwaki chapter 30 . 12/12/2011
please continue soon
TeddyzChicAlwayz chapter 30 . 7/22/2011
um! Ok i loooooooooove this story but i have a quick question...is akito a girl or a boy? im really confused about that...but like i said i love the so keep it goin :)
KizunaCho chapter 30 . 7/20/2011
Ooooh, I get it now :P

Well I understand it more now :)

I was going to ask you how everything happened when you posted up the next chapter, but you already did!

This chapter was sad D:

But its good because it helps the readers understand whats really happening!

See you in the next chapter :P

Keep up the fantastic work!

Love your story :D
yateson1892 chapter 29 . 7/20/2011
Wow... this chapter was just... wow. There are no words to describe this chapter at all. So heartwrenching! I love the last scene where Hatori and Shigure are talking. I really like how you tie your story with events that actually took place in the serires and expand on them.

Great job! Loving this story!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/9/2011
wow... most amazing oc furuba fic ever. seriously thanks for the great 5 hour read. looking forward to more soon
LadyAmazon chapter 28 . 7/1/2011
No matter how many times I read the part near the end, I always cry!
LadyAmazon chapter 29 . 7/1/2011
I was hoping she would finally do away with Akito. Darn. Akito's bull crap really does rub a person the wrong way.

Great long chapter! It was worth the wait!
KizunaCho chapter 29 . 6/30/2011
Oh! A chapter!

When I saw this on my e-mail notification, I literally squealed with joy!

I really enjoyed this chapter, I liked the scene when Kan placed back the necklace on Sayora.

I can sense a foreboding in the next chapter, of what has happened in this one.

I took a look at the picture of the wolf, it was really nice, something that I kind of pictured for her transformation.

Great chapter! I really enjoyed reading it!

I'm looking forwards to the next!
UPPPDDATTEEE ALREADDYYYYYYYYY chapter 28 . 6/16/2011
Please update alreadyyyyy! I've been checking back here everyday for the past 2 weeks and there's still no update! :( I'm sooooo in love with this story! Seriously plz update asap!
Mitsu-chan chapter 28 . 5/10/2011
First of all, I want to say that this is a very beautiful story you've written so far. So many twists and powerful emotional moments. It is fun to follow the OC as she matures throughout the story. You've managed to keep that Fruits Basket flavor which everyone loved so much in the original series. Light and playful at times, dark and angsty at others, deep emotional bonds between the characters, morals that hold a deeper meaning that what they first appear to hold, and the list can go on and on.

The pacing of the story is also very nice. You let the characters play the story out and nothing seems rushed. Because of that, there is very nice character development for your two main OCs (Sayora and Sawaki) as well as their relationship to the other characters. The relationship between Sayora and Kyo

Also, speaking of characters, I would like to commend you for keeping all the cannon characters in-character. The interactions between the cannon characters and your OCs don't feel forced like many other OC fics I've read. As a result of that, as another reviewer has already told you, this story is one of the most, if not the most, believeable OC stories I've come across. I can't help but find myself rooting for this SayoraxKyo pairing over my favorite Kyoru pairing.

Though this story had somewhat of a weak beginning (due to the fact that you were probably very young when you first started writing this), the read is very worthwhile.

I feel somewhat sad that I've caught up, seeing as how you haven't updated for about 9 months now.

Nonetheless, basically what I wanted to say was that this was a job well done. You've written a very beautiful, touching story!