Reviews for Kismet
FabulousFever chapter 20 . 4/13/2012
this story was a lot better than i originally thought it would be. and i'm glad that after all that angst was a sweet romantic moment
readingwithenvy chapter 20 . 2/13/2012
it was so cute :) i loved your spin on the story, i just wish there was more! lol

-envy
Elie.N.P chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
A really sweet story in spite of their respective pasts It's nice to see their characters evolving through the years, I don't know how to say it, I just think you worked the things out very well ]

Thanks to have shared your story )
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 20 . 12/7/2010
OMG! AWESOMENESSSSSS! I actually reread this! That's how awesome it was! Awesometastical job!

-Ace
Kii-g-14 chapter 20 . 10/23/2010
Hi

I really like this story and, thats all i can think to say

Kii-Bye
catharina1994 chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
AWWWWWWW! Love the story! You really did a great job:)
tibbytabby12 chapter 20 . 3/10/2010
LOVED IT!

They been through HELL them to but atleast there together!:) i thought they would never get together but THANK YOU that they did lol!

REMYxROGUE
Willow99 chapter 20 . 12/25/2009
beautiful
TheVRogue chapter 20 . 12/13/2009
I love Gambit & Rogue and I love Rascal Flatts. So ovisle I love this store.
Zinala chapter 20 . 12/4/2009
very, very good.

i just feel that there could have been SO much more, and i kinda wish there were.

but despite that, this is still a very cute, well written little story, and i greatly enjoyed reading it :D
Auua Ytjoml chapter 20 . 10/26/2009
Taki,

I loved this! It definently counldn't be said to have followed the movies but who cares. I really enjoyed and hope you write a sequal.

Auua
Allleila chapter 20 . 8/22/2009
Aw. Such a sweet ending to an amazing story. Is there a sequel. I hope there's a sequel. If not please write one. I can't wait to read the rest of your work you have a great writing style.
Hannah Delaney chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
Cody's last name is Robbins.

Good job on the story, btw, I am addicted.
Hannah Delaney chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
You are a good writer. I enjoy reading this story.

By the way, the town is called Caldecott County, Mississippi, I think, but I know that I spelled it right.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 20 . 3/17/2009
Aw! That was so sweet! Good story, nice little drama! (Even if I'm more inclined to action...)