Reviews for Hearts of a Different Kind
Rose.M.Rainwave chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Great Story! I've been fan-girl screaming since the first chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Eeirany chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
Oh, my goodness! This is wonderful! Please, please, please write more! :D

I loved how Baron hummed the song they danced to! Will they be dancing again anytime soon? Will Prince Lune throw a party for them or would it be too weird to do that?
myvividreams chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Are you ever going to finish this? I find the plot really interesting, and I hope you do.
moridash chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Ahhhhh,sorry bout my previous comment,I dint realise you had written chapter was amazing sooo romantic,love what you've done with it,especially what you did with the painting. Keep going! :D
moridash chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
oh my god,you're really good,you've captured how they think and feel really well..I love reading this please write more! ;D
Nina-akiyama chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
Waaaa my heart squeshed while readin this! I loved one of te best arroya of barĂ³n turning into a human grat Job!
PrayerGirl chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
This was cute! Word of advice, you should probably change it to complete. You will get more reviews that way!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Ahahahahaha! Great first chapter!
NEKO GIRL chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
please update i wanna know what happens and i like how you made louise barons mom there is a pic of a lady cat in the buearo but i think that miazaki put it in as a shot in louises direction from whisper of the heart but a lot of people take it more seriously than it is thats just my opinion though but i dont think he ment for it to have so much significance after all you only see it for a brief moment but it doesnt matter its still cool please update soon!
NEKO GIRL chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
ok what the hell s with the baron funbert von zikinggen if thats some stupid joke then you will pay for making a sick joke like that!
rinoaheartilly chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
is there any possibility of updates in the near future? ;P

this story is great and if you could complete it, maybe soon, it will be greater : )

anyway great story.
Haruru chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Great fanfic! it was super-cute :)

I wonder, have you seen Whisper of the Heart, also by Hayao Miyazaki? The Baron is in a small bit of it, and it talks about a Cat Lady- not his mother, but his fiancee! It's quite an adorable and romantic story, and if you haven't seen it I recommend it!

Once again, great story. Keep writing!
BaronxHaruLover chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
Qwoppop chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
you know, i'm pretty sure the Lady cat is named Louise, and she was the lady cat that was created with the Baron.

nice little story otherwise 3
Enjouji chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
More? D:

I know it's been a long time since you wrote this but I am dying for more. DX