Reviews for Now we will Play Games
Sharibet chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
My guess...undead Kikyou, possessed by (or connected through) the fragment of soul stolen from Kagome.
Ouatic-7 chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
I'm thinking Sango has been forced to listen to one too many songs on Kagome's mp3 player. At first, I though maybe Kirara but I couln't really picture her singing under her breath.
Sharibet chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Okay, I'll play!

(1) Probably Inuyasha and Kagome. This scene reminded me of IY's infamous cold remedy composed of raw liver and a number of other dead things.

(2) Either Inuyasha and Shippou or Miroku and Shippou...someone's making one of Shippou's toy snakes composed of jointed segments.

(3) Hakkaku and Ginta, trailing faithfully if somewhat breathlessly behind their fearless leader.

How'd I do? ::grins::
Shinigami Hilde chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Ginta and Hakkaku. This one's kinda cute. :D
Shinigami Hilde chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
This is soo Shippou! "Toys" is a dead give-away, and anyone who can't figure it out is super dense. :)
Shinigami Hilde chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Redundant! They did this in the anime, and you know it. :p
Valdimarian chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Well this one is easy to guess. It's Ginta and Hakkaku! The person they're talking about is Kouga. InuYasha and crew wouldn't be going in circles, but Kouga (the dunce) probobly does it daily.
Ouatic-7 chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
It seems pretty obvious this is Ginta and Hakkaku so I'm probably wrong...
Ouatic-7 chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
Miroku and Inuyasha tieing flies?
MoparMan69 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Quatic-7.

LOL
Funky Nassau chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Disgusting and disturbing... Nice work! _
Ouatic-7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I can't imagine what is in the cup but it seems like Naraku and Kagura. Maybe he's feeding her little Naraku bits?
27 | « Prev Page 1 2