Reviews for You're Still Beautiful to Me
Nia chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
How sad! :'(

But wonderfully written nonetheless...
gill chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
great story so far so moving,please update soon.
saturn567 chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
amazing job!
Jessloz58 chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
Oh my god! WOW! Even if it's not my favourite fanfic from you. I really loved that write incredibly well and I really felt how it was hard for Michelle to leave Tony. She was suffering but she loves all know that! (ps:It must have been hard for you to do it!)

Chapeau!

LOL!
kiefer4ever chapter 5 . 12/10/2006
glad to see you're still writing this story! great chapter! please update soon!
JustPlainJane chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
The last chapter was sad, but great! You write everything so beautifully..!
JustPlainJane chapter 5 . 12/10/2006
I have just read the whole story (1-5) and I really, really love it! I hope you'll continue it...
chezlovesyou chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
WONDERFUL! i have no idea how i havent read this before!

anyway, excellent job with all the chapters... parts are so sad, but beautifully written! i totally look forward to more of your work!
mirel chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
i just read this whole story, and i love it! expesially the last chapter was great. i hope you would send me these storys with the lyrics! And i hope that you would tell if you start to write about season 5, because i havent seen that and i hope i dont get spoilers!:)
AliciaFB chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
It sure has been long time since the last update (I read the previous chapters over). This was still very beautiful. All the feelings and little details of how they have been and might have changed...
Slug's bay chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
I'm so glad you continued this. It's easy to picture Tony's mixed feelings of relief and insecurity at this point in his life.

"There was a shadow of pain on his previously luminous face. He was basically having a new emotion every minute. After the amazement of liberation came the exhilaration and now was the time for the brutally clear reality to hit him. “What am I supposed to do now? This road isn’t going to continue forever. Eventually I’ll have to come out of this car and enter the house."

Keep going, this is really good.
Miss Sofie chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Hey there!

So I chose to try and read it right away anyway! I think I know which show it is, but I still don't know the characters. It makes it rather difficult for me to imagine them. And the job situation, of course, I have no clue about.

BUT I think you write really well. The fact that English is not your native language doesn't shine through much. It's not my native language either, and I know how hard it is to spell check and grammar check so thoroughly every time you want to post something. But I think you'e done a good job about it.

I won't be reading the last chapters now. I've spent far too much time by the computer today. But if I ever watch 24, I'l read your story afterwards!

HUgs,

Miss Sofie
kiefer4ever chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
of course i'm happy...u updated :) hehe...sad chapter...but loved it! can't wait for more! update soon please
slugsbay chapter 3 . 5/31/2005
"The tangibility of his imprisonment hadn't sunk in yet." I guess it would take a long while for the reality of his situation to hit him. You describe his feelings perfectly. Please update soon.
Jessloz58 chapter 3 . 5/31/2005
Look...you know that i love the song...I think that this chapter is excellent. I want more!(lol!)