Reviews for Its Always Been You
evei358 chapter 7 . 4/23
youre such an awesome writer! Ichigo and Ryou are awesome together! Keep writing!
bubblegumthehedgehog chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
It's so good i love it how u put Deep Blue in here and how you are going to put kish in here even if i dont know. It's going to go off with a bang!
imjustfierce chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
WHAAA-? WHY ISN'T THIS STORY FINISHED?! i really liked it and i can't believe you just left it like this! ugh :(
mangalover247 chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
dun dun DUN!
liz chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
More Please, I like it I think deep blule is right in taking Massaya over I naver like him with Ichigo or zory. I don't think he we be right with her, I think Ryoy will be a much batter choche for her, they have much more in commin. I like rad haer and blond hier togahor too.
L-MLynch1993 chapter 9 . 6/15/2009
wow bad masaya mean deep blue, poor ryou and ichigo good story line btw
vampirefairy09 chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
I love it, it's great. Poor Ichigo,poor Ryou cant wait for the next chapter.
shawnders808 chapter 9 . 11/27/2008
Oh my gosh! I absolutely lurve this story so far! I love IxR! You are great at writing stories! LOVE IT!
Isuzu chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
Keep going...
Hotgirlow chapter 9 . 9/4/2008
this is great and i always thought ryou and ichigo were the best couple so ic an't wait till this is updated i thought it was great
twinkling-moments chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
update please!
KyoxSakiFan chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
OH NO! *Gasp* PLEASE UPDATE SON!
selphie4 chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
wow this is awesome! please write more soon!
Chicken'Lo chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

It must have taken you ages to come up with this plot!PLEASE put the next chapter on here!You can't just leave a cliff hanger and leave me hanging!I need to know what's going to happen!
VRSanime200009 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I luv ur story! But u haven't updated in a while *pouts* Anyway, looking foward to ur next update and keep up the good work ~JaNe