Reviews for Delicate
nightkitty555 chapter 18 . 8/24
So glad he came back! I don't like the idea of him taking up with other women before then, but oh well. Thank you for your story!
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 8/23
So yeah, with the actor being married, I'm surprised this isn't a more popular pairing just for that. I'll have to explore, but I hope I keep liking this one!
jeremy's wife chapter 18 . 5/9/2013
Loved it. There is a sincere lack of Willow/Wesley stories on this site. And they're a couple in real life!
Willow99 chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
Awesome story!
MysticStarfall chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
Never pictured Wil and Wes, but I loved it. Great job!
thousandyearqueen chapter 18 . 9/13/2011
I've been on a quest to find really good Willow/Wesley fanfic, and I think I've found the best that's out there in this little gem. Seriously, this was such a wonderful read! Willow's heartache over Oz's departure was so beautifully sad, and Wesley's reactions to her were truly touching. You captured their characters amazingly well and produced a plot that flowed evenly, with a conclusion that was just perfect, it fit the tone of the fic so well. All I can really think to say, is great job, and if you ever decide to return to this pairing I'll definitely read it.
Shadowhawke chapter 16 . 3/24/2011
And one more review, because I completely forgot to add this story to my favourites, which it well deserves to be in. I will never forget how beautifully and delicately you wrote this couple. I will always be keeping an eye out for your new work.
Shadowhawke chapter 18 . 3/24/2011
Thank you for this gorgeous, gorgeous story. I have always been a strong fan of your Buffy/Spike stories. This one is different but similar in the deft touch you applied and the sheer beauty of the result. Thank you again for sharing this with us.
Shadowhawke chapter 15 . 3/24/2011
Wow. That ending was incredibly sweet. A beautiful scene of the two of them, thank you.
Shadowhawke chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
So. Very. Cute. That is all I can say, I apologise.
Shadowhawke chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
Liked how the roadblock threw up more of the issues they have to dance around. Needless to say, I am still really, really enjoying this. It's a calming, beautiful ride.
Shadowhawke chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I'm loving the intricacies of their reactions and the way I sometimes need to read back to one or the other of their perspectives to fill in the gaps left by the other. A masterful way to do romance, I think I might actually take some inspiration from this. Thank you.
Shadowhawke chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
So, so cute. The alternating viewpoints really are working beautifully. I think I squeed about five times in this chapter. Well done. So in character as well! _ Wesley and Willow were never a couple I pictured in the show, but you've really pulled it off amazingly here.
Shadowhawke chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
I think your dual viewpoints are working together brilliantly. I love the different language they use and the different and yet oh so similar longings they're expressing.
Shadowhawke chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
The way you intertwined the dreams was incredibly well done. I loved how ethereal and truly dream-like they were - the work of deft hand. Really enjoying this.