Reviews for Past Peripheral Vision
Prinx chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
i just love this story. though i read this when i wasnt a member i couldnt review this, sorry. but i have to amit this is one heck of a story. it sounds almost as if sakura would do this in the anime world. so please update as soon as possible. i want to know what sasuke is gonna do now, considering relizing his feelings...
koa-chan chapter 22 . 4/14/2006
nice chap! good luck with the rest of the story!
Sagitarious Devil chapter 22 . 4/13/2006
Yay! You updated! I'm so happy!

Wow, it seems like just yesterday I was searching through for a good Sasuke-Sakura fic and found yours! lol. I can't believe it's almost over...

Oh well, I'll so be looking forward to your second part of the trilogy!

Toodles!
Only Secret chapter 22 . 4/13/2006
You've updated! For a moment, I thought it was abandoned! This is another great chapter...although the SasuSaku bit was a bit sudden; I'm not complaining though. Any SasuSaku tibits are rated good in my books!
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 22 . 4/13/2006
I have to hand it to 'ya! Your stories are really great! I like the way you write/type your fictions in very good details and descriptions. It helps the readers be able to imagine the actual scene. I guess your Yakuza trilogy won't be happening any longer but I hope this fic's trilogy will.
Princess Ren chapter 22 . 4/12/2006
You finally posted! The chapter was great! Marvelous! I love it! Especially the last part! so Sasuke finally understood what his actions mean! He finally realized it1 I'm so happy! But what now! You better post the next chapter as soon as possible! Keep up the good work! o
faberryjuice chapter 22 . 4/12/2006
Awesome chapter and story. I'm very happy you updated but now I cant wait to read more. I hope you update soon D
els1324 chapter 22 . 4/12/2006
Man I hate moving...I had read so much of this and then we moved and I couldn't find it! Then I finally found it after like a bigillion months and I read EVERY chapter! (I started reading yesterday morning...I had 3 chaps left but i was so tired I had to go bed XD lol) That's how much I love this story! I'm SO happy I found out about the story alert..I always thought it was something bad XD lol That's my new favorite button! XD (omg I'm so lame DX lol) lol anyways! I love this story! ...I already said that huh? XD lol
Harmonic Wisp chapter 22 . 4/12/2006
I'm impressed with the overall story. Characters are a tad out of character but because of obvious character development you've displayed, it's well placed. I saw no problems other then the occasional typing error here and there, but after you broke down the paragraphs there were close to no problems. Though I don't know if anyone had already told you this, but you have a.. small tendency to repeat yourself when not needed. If you need more of an explanation, be sure to PM me about that. Overall I like the story and I can't wait to see more from you.
cutiepie777 chapter 22 . 4/12/2006
i like the fact that sakura is trying to make herself stronger, and i loved the sasusaku bit of fluff at the end, i hope to see more of both:)

great chapter, look forward to the next bit:)
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 22 . 4/11/2006
Huh?
lexy499 chapter 22 . 4/11/2006
Y DIDNT HE KISS BAK? 2 shocked most likely...
Tsumii chapter 22 . 4/11/2006
yay! an update...I thought you died on me, I missed reading this story! argh! how could you leave the chapter off like that? sasuke had an apiphany! lol, aww poor sakura, I really hope you update soon I cant take another massive wait like the last one...and the last chapter looks so good too! keep up the good work! ja!
oneesaenv chapter 22 . 4/11/2006
Ahaha YAY! You updated! och! Stupid Sasuke and he his damn revenge. ( Please do continue!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 22 . 4/11/2006
Ohh, this is getting interesting.
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »