Reviews for Past Peripheral Vision
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 23 . 6/28/2010
This is a good story. It flowed well and had a good plot. I'm glad everyone was kept in character. Hope your other stories are just as good!
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 23 . 6/14/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Lia113 chapter 23 . 6/6/2010
YAYY! That was amazing! I was totally hooked on this story like "whoa"! It was just so believable that I felt like this could actually happen in the real anime (and trust me, I don't say that for just any fanfic). I like how you showed how Sasuke and Sakura's relationship grew from one-sided infatuation, to the awkward "we're just friends", to liking more than expected, to being a stubborn butt-munch, and then to admitting that they actually like each other. Very impressive. And yes, I know that this was made four years ago but I don't care, it was still amazing and I can't wait to read your other stories :)

-Lia
ILoveSxS chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
He actually touched her bra!
fanffic reader chapter 20 . 1/14/2010
Really awesome story :)
CynthionaX chapter 23 . 1/8/2010
hey! i really like this ff!

but the thing is... r u gonna continue apraissal of the diamond?

cause well its been 4 years since then!
tearsofjoy159 chapter 23 . 6/15/2009
love this story and yes sequal!
yingfabhe chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
hey ur stories are great.. keep it up..
shadow-binder chapter 23 . 2/10/2009
great story...
micchi sakura chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Micchi: This is really good! I can't wait to read the rest! I can just imagine Sakura using her headband as a blindfold! Never read anyhting like it and I really like it!
The Disappearing Me chapter 16 . 11/28/2008
How'd she recover from Itachi's Sharingan that fast? Or did more time elapse than I realized? Ah, well, great fic so far and I can't wait to finish reading it!
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 23 . 10/5/2008
awesome fanfic!
Sakudragon chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
I like it
Wriblock chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I'm sorry. I mean, please don't take offense - it's a great storyline - but the fact that it CONTINUALLY brought up her pink hair (rose-colored hair, "the pink haired girl") just rubbed me up the wrong way. Most readers know she has pink hair... I just felt it unnecessary to bring it up all the time.

Other than that, good. You've captured Sakura's personality really well.
mademoiselle anna chapter 16 . 6/1/2008
i feel awfully disappointed... at myself mostly. I honestly want to be able to read this story, but the format makes me want to skip scenes. The format is so condensed and it makes it very difficult for me to follow. Don't get me wrong, the story is good, the prose is well written- the story is good, but not good enough for me put up with the presentation style.
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »