Reviews for The Light of Love's Eternity
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
So cute love it :)
Jack of the Pelt chapter 8 . 10/26/2002
Oh come on! 23 reviews isn't low (well 24 now)! You've got to continue!
fronterdude chapter 8 . 10/25/2002
well that was a good fic, I really hope you could add more to it, I really think this might be a great fic, so don't give up ok?

later
Yumeko2 chapter 5 . 5/3/2002
Hey looks like another Digimon coupling! So you updated it, and I glad too I was afraid you'd abandon a good fic like this.
mimato lover chapter 5 . 4/24/2002
eek! u have ta continue ya just have ta
the nsomniac artist chapter 5 . 4/23/2002
AAWWWwwwwww! That is so cute! I like the part where WarGreymon talked about him being a robotic type, what will happen to all the couples! Can't wait until the next chapter! .
Miyo chapter 5 . 4/23/2002
Ohohohohohoh! This is so cool! It is so hard to find GaP( Gabumon/palmon pairing) even if it is thier evolved form, it is still REALLY COOL! Thanks for writing this, it's awesome!
Yumeko2 chapter 4 . 4/21/2002
Ooohhh the dramtic cliff ending (DUN DUN DUN). Glad you added in some Taiora. Oh hope you update soon!
Yumeko2 chapter 3 . 4/21/2002
Sweet luv wisdom! I don't often see romance fics between digimon so it's a first for me. Although I like where this relationship is going. I'm not suprised that Lily mon hated that jerk, who'd be in luv with a FREAK like him?
Yumeko2 chapter 2 . 4/21/2002
ARIGATOU FEARUIN-CHAN FOR THE NOTE! Uughh I am so sick of hentai ficsI glad this isn't one of them! Now I think I'll be liking this fic even more!
Yumeko2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
So sweet! What a great to start a romance fic with mimato luv. Looks like I'm gonna add this to mai fave story list soon!
Kaz chapter 4 . 4/19/2002
omg i love gap! this fic is really good!
riderfan chapter 4 . 4/18/2002
Nice story, I hope that you may do a wargreymon and byiomon's mega romance
Lunamew chapter 3 . 6/15/2001
I loved the part with Piedmon trying to go after Lilymon! It was histerical!
Lunamew chapter 2 . 6/15/2001