Reviews for Never Sleep, Never Die
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I had wondered about that too (The quote) Well done!
LynxL chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I also have a version of Aragorns meeting with the ringwraiths, but it's different from this one (and I have not written it down). I liked that Aragron remembered Bilbo and the hobbits :) And that you tied Aragorn's and Gandalf's frendship together. I'm convinced that Elladan, Elrohir and Aragorn has a very close relationship :)
Mirach chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
The clue in the book captured my curiosity, too and your version of what happened is awesome. First I've read this without the song and then with it, I think both are very good.

The woman... it was Death, wasn't she? I alwayes imagined her as a beautiful woman.
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
OMG!

I cannot believe that i never reviewed for this before. It is totally one of my favorite stories!

It is realy well-written. I like how it switches perspective from Aragorn to well, everyone else.

And you are SO right about Celeborn. I mean, he's so cool and mighty and awesome, but he has about four lines in the movie. Even the Extended Edition!

In conclusion, great job, and FANTASTIC angst!
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Wow. This is really really good. You've got the dark parts down excellently and captured the emotions really well. The pace was done nicely, and the ending was lovely.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
This is very wellwritten and thought out using the clues in the Aragorn, I realy felt for him.
Nefhiriel chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Suliad!

I just had to drop in and tell you how much I enjoyed this (it's full of Aragorn-angst, how could I NOT enjoy it? lol). I remember reading this a week or so ago, and thinking how good it was. When you mentioned it in your review I just had to go back and review ; ) Really, really good.

Thanks for the awesome read! *adds to favs.*

- Nefhiriel
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I love that song, and I love this fic. Nice job!
Carly chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
wow, i loved it! i understand what Angel means about knowing the song before you read the fic, but to me knowing the song gave me a better understanding of where you were going with the fic...it's kinda hard to explain.

you did a great job creating Legolas and Gandalf's relationship with Aragorn, and i agree, Celeborn wasn't done justice in the movies!

anyway, I loved it! :)
sielge chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I like it!
Angel chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Aye! But who called him?

I've just noticed something about songfics. It is so much better to read if you don't know the tune. In this case, whereas your story was silently harrowing, Amy Lee was hollering in my ear lol...but I do so love this song and you have put it to such artistic use.

Greatly appreciate the canon-ical aspects of this, and the journalistic feel, with no dandering, it was just...what was
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Can't decide if "awesome" is the exact word I'm looking for. You're a fellow member of the Aragorn Angst Yahoo group, aren't you? I just joined last week, but frankly, I don't time to do much more than read the posts that I get in my e-mail. Anyway, on to the review! This was great! I loved the way you started it - almost (though, it never is) enough Aragorn pain/angst to satisfy even a demented person like myself. I remember that part in Fellowship of the Rings, where Aragorn/Strider alludes to a previous encounter with the Nazgul. The thing I love about Tolkien is the way that, even though the books are mammoth, there is SO much left out anyway. Let's face it, by human standards, Aragorn lived a long time, had this "marvelous" background with which to "play" with, and thus, is the perfect fodder for angsty fan fictions!

Actually, I liked this SO much that I'm wondering if you could do another story providing the "details" of what the poor ranger went through. (Maybe I should duck now)! Great story!