Reviews for All in the Family
pikachucat chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
awesome
NuttyFluffer chapter 15 . 1/21/2007
Oh my god was that good! I read the entire series in one sitting,it was so good! the only thing I didnt understand is this... is Spiderman's secret identity known? Even though I didn't know that, I still thought it was great.
GuesssWho chapter 15 . 12/9/2006
Jesus . . . I don't know which is worse!
3DGCSIMiamiGirl chapter 15 . 8/2/2005
wow I like that Chapter it was good I really Enjoyed this story
Dark Gotham chapter 15 . 7/23/2005
Very nice ending I like it,
Super-hero Fan chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
How tragic! Even so, a great story, yet so depressing...I hope you write more fanfics in the future!
Super-hero Fan chapter 9 . 6/16/2005
Great story so far, but I had to interrupt my reading of it here because I'd like to give you "extra credit," if you will, for mentioning Clark Kent in the story. Great job so far!
Agent Silver chapter 14 . 6/10/2005
Oh gods...what a sad way to end the fic...I wanted to cry, you know that? I was shocked to hear that Noreen's mother was MJ...

This has been an awesome series, and I enjoyed reading every chapter you posted. Great job!

It is sad that Ottoline and Parker are now orphans...you say I'm a good writer, I say you're good writer and an artist, as that this has been an awesome work of art : )

See ya!
Agent Silver chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
Gasp! OMG! I'm going to read the last chapter right away! (Hey, how copme I never thought of that, chopping off a Goblin's head? Like a Snake...)
LadyKayoss chapter 14 . 6/9/2005
Eep! I somehow failed to notice Austin's fate in the previous chapter! I think I was so traumatized I blocked it out... What a sad end to the tale. And Noreen had better stay dead this time... No more Goblins coming back to life! Great job on the saga. A shame it must come to an end.
Dark Gotham chapter 14 . 6/9/2005
Great chapter I like it.
sakuuya chapter 13 . 6/9/2005
I think you should put up an epilouge, because it would be nice to know what happened to the living characters. Other than that, this was a great ending to your stories.
Dark Gotham chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
Nice chapter I like it a lot.
LadyKayoss chapter 13 . 6/7/2005
That... was an INTENSE chapter. I applaud you! I knew a major character death was coming, but it still came as a bit of a shock. Poor Austin...
Agent Silver chapter 12 . 6/6/2005
(sounds like an announcer guy)

Now it comes down to an conclusion! Will Austin divorce May and marry the woman he officially hate? Or will he figure something out? Find out next time on "All in the family!"

I always wanted to do that. lol Seriously, Noreen needs to drop it. If I had a superpower and I was standing there right in front of her right now, I'd...run.

Boy, this is just crazy!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »