Reviews for DigiFusion 01 Movie 1: Daimaomon's Conquest
Belletiger chapter 4 . 5/18/2005
Hi kanius. Awesome chapter.

The battles between the good guys and the bad guys are gettingreally good. Hum.. I can feel that Daimaomon's is going to give big problems to the digidestined in the next chapter. I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter.

Ah, and once more thank you for the fight scene in my fanfic. I will let you know when the next chapter will be update, ok ?

See ya soon.
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
Sorry but this is going to be a short review. Once again you have put up another great chapter that really helped to set up for what's most likely going to be the final moments of the big battle. Anyways, until you update again, see ya.
Dark Qiviut chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
Hi again, SSJ4Takeru. I was getting extremely worried about you, that was until you posted your 32nd chapter of you crossover. That was when I shut my pothole.

Interesting concept here, as we'll see the final chapter, I think. This is getting quite interesting.

Nice work, SSJ4Takeru. Keep it up!
Alforce Zero chapter 3 . 5/9/2005
Good chapter, SSJ4Takeru. I liked Leomon's new flying ability - the Bukujutsu. And the healing medicines that Leomon give Tai and Wargreymon, can that be the Senzu Beans like in DBZ?

Now that Tai, Wargreymon, Angemon and Angewomon are already at Daimaomon's Devil Castle, I can't wait to see the ultimate battle between them and Daimaomon and his henchmen.
Dark Qiviut chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
My last review of today...

It seems like Matt's going to go through that man's sneaky tactics. This doesn't look good.

And it looks like Tai and the others will soon encounter Daimaomon. We'll see how that plays out.

Very great fic. Keep it up!

P.S.: Thanks for letting me use Novadramon, Daimaomon, & Eisdramon. I don't know when I'll use them, but I guarantee you they will be used somewhere in the Sonic/Digimon crossover. I hope on finishing the second chapter of "The Ultimate Adventure: The Mobius Saga" by Mother's Day or the end of May...
Dark Qiviut chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Hi again. I was on a cruise to the Bahamas and just got your response. Now to review...

This is interesting with Daimaomon and its henchmen. Now, with Kari & T.K. in Daimaomon's mercy and Matt outside the conflict, we'll see what happens next.

Nice work. Keep it up!
Crimson G chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
Too bad you got rid of the lyrics and it looked cool on the Millenimum saga, but you did want your series get deleted and that would be horrible. So Matt joins up with Shadramon and the mysterious being. We all know he that dude is. Time for an all out smack down with Team Digimon vs. the Devil Clan. Go team! Anyway about the Gyrogmon's invasion is going to be like the Tree of might or World's strongest. Or is it going to be something completly different. Later
fett chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
It's nice to have Leomon join in the fray. It just wouldn't be a fusion series story without him.
Belletiger chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
Cool chapter. So, that shadow figure is Shadramon, isn't it? I liked when Leomon showed up and helped the DD to get their powers back.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next. I bet we're going to have a battle between Matt and Tai.

See ya in the next chapter

Ps: THanks for heping me in my story. _
nunofyorbiz chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
This is awesome!
Digi fan chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
I love old school action. We all knew what choice Matt would make. What a great storie.
Wolfbane420 chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Great story and chapter so far man I can't wait for the next one. Anyway I wanted to tell you about my brother jemnai's fic called "Unlikly Hero" it's in the TV section, under Power Rangers. Also about some other fics out there one is a combo of Guyver and Eva called "Out of Controll", another fic called "Hero's Honor", and one called "RockmanEXE: The College Years". Peace out and may the power protect you.
Anthony1 chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Man, you're really along with this movie fic of yours. Havind Leomon join up with the DigiDestined was a good move and it wasn't really a surprise that you had Matt accept that person's proposal since what happens in the Digital Invaders story. Anyways, till next time, see ya.
Youkai Youko chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
great chapter!

So, that shadow figure is by the way Shadramon?

It was cool Leomon showing up and saving the day _

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter.
Zeroslasher chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
nice fic, great story,

so if there ain;t gonna be Omega X or Metalla X..

how are they gonna defeat daimaomon? Omnimon?

lol...nice to see the chapter lengthen and hope you update it soon

Cheers,