Reviews for DigiFusion 01 Movie 1: Daimaomon's Conquest
Digi fan chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
How can they beat someone that powerfull?
Crimson G chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Good chapter. Looks like the gang got served and Matt is be manipulated by the shadowy figure. Keep it up and I'll be sure to check out Pharoahmon.
Belletiger chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Awesome chapter.

I like the fight scene between the good digimon agaist the evil digimon, even though they lost.

I wonder what kind of deal that shadow figures wants to do with Matt? I hope Tk and Kari will be ok.

See ya in the next chapter!

Ps: I will send the email with the scene as soon as I can.
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Man, you sure are updating this movie story of yours and I must say it's turning out to be a good story. Even if the actual digital fusions don't happen until much later I still like how you have put into it. Anyways, until you update again, see ya.
fett chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
It's been awhile since we've seen the digimon fight while the humans stand off to the side and watch. It makes for a nice change of pace. The fight was good even though they lost.
Youkai youko chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Wow, what kind of deal that shadow figures wants to do with Matt? I know its not going to be a good thing. I wonder whats going to happen next and what Daimaomon wants with Kari and Tk.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter.
Alforce Zero chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Me...famous? Heh..you flatter me really. Thanks anyway, but really, I'm a junior in this fanfic thing if I were to be compared with you, who's been here since 01 (according to your profile). I didn't even know this site exist back then. :D

Anyway thanks for the timeline help. I think I'll read this movie fic first as you recommended, and Taito's Destiny too but I think I want to be surprised still and you've warned me that there's a spoiler towards the end of Taito's Destiny.

About this chapter. Cool! Daimaomon's cohorts are really powerful there, as they've beaten Garudamon, Zudomon, Lillymon and AtlurKabuterimon easily. Daimaomon's strong too, having easily countered Wargreymon's powerful attack. It's a nice twist there, making Daimaomon only susceptible to holy powers instead of any other powers.

Now I'm really curious of what's going to happen to Matt. Perhaps your other fics have revealed this, but I kind of wanted to be surprised still, so I'll wait for your next update.

See ya.
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Oh. I almost forgot. Your profile's a little out of date. You might wanna update it once you have the time. Catch ya later!

P.S.: You can remove this review once you got this message.
Digi fan chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Great first chapter, i didn't think you would get this out so soon. Whats wrong with Matt?
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Well, isn't this a surprise. I knew that you were planning of putting a movie story of your digimon fusion series but I didn't think it would be this soon. Having this story set before digital fusion actually took part in the series. Anyways, keep up the good work and until next time, see ya.
Crimson G chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Good chapter. Now matt has left the group and will encounter our old pal or enemy. Anyway, Looks like the chosen are going to have their hands full with Daimaomon coming. Later.
fett chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
So far this sounds like an interesting story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Magician of Black Chaos chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Feels weird to be reading a Digimon Fusion story knowing there's no Omega X around. This Daimaomon sounds like a nasty customer - hope regular WarGreymon is up to the job.

By the way, when are you going to resume work on the Pharoahmon story?
Dark Qiviut chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Hi, SSJ4Takeru. This has been a really interesting story so far. From Daimaomon to Matt walking out on the group. So far, this has been interesting.

Keep up the good work, SSJ4Takeru, & I'll catch ya later!
Youkai Youko chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
THat was a cool chapter.

I really liked it

THis Daimaomon sounds real trouble for the digidestined, especially when he's stronger than Venon Myotismon.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »