Reviews for DigiFusion 01 Movie 1: Daimaomon's Conquest
Michael Bulaich chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
This is a cool story. Please continue. I would've thought that Daimaomon would be the hybrid of King Piccolo and Garlic Jr. Then again I would've thought it would be just a Garlic Jr. wannabe. Other than that keep it up.
Alforce Zero chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
An interesting story! I just noticed you not too long ago and have recently added you in my Favorite Authors list. And I really want to read all your fics, as I'm a huge fan of both Digimon and Dragonball-Z-GT, but realized that unless I have one whole month of free time I can't even start with one. So I figure I'd start with this one first, as you have just begun writing them. I'll try to cover your massive saga of stories during summertime.

Can you give me the order of what story I should read first, second and so on...until the last. Is it in the same sequence as in your profile? I've tweaked in the last chapter of the DFusion: Milleniumon saga and I was impressed! Then there's the summary you've written which made me understand and appreciate the last chapter, but I'd love to start reading the stories one by one in the order you'd want us to go.
Belletiger chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
That was a cool chapter _

I bet the next chapter will be more interesting.

This Daimaomon looks real bad. I wonder how the dd will deal with them ...

See ya in the next chapter :)
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4