Reviews for Beyond Good and Evil
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I really, really love this story. It was so in character and fitted all perfectly. I hope the show had ended like this. It is so sad, that we had not the chance to watch this or at least something like this. :( I think your story will be my personal canon now. :D *favs of course*
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
"she thought she could taste the life in him" I love your writing and I loved this chapter. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
"Cheers. Let's hope for another day." Yeah, really everytime. *LOL*
And Tru and Jack scenes... *aww* :D So wonderful written, as everything in this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I love your humour everytime, too. *LOL* :D
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Everytime the voices of all the characters are spot on perfectly. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I already read your story, but I think I forgot to review. Oops. ;)
Anyway awesome first chapter!
Frust-sheep chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I really, really love your story and I'm so sad, that we had not a chance to watch this or at least something like this. Anyway I think your story will be my canon now. :D Everything just fitted perfectly and was wonderful and awesome written. :D Thank you for this story. I really wanted to read a good end for the show. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
And especially the whole scenes between Jack and Tru were perfect and so *AWW* ;)
Frust-sheep chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
"Cheers. Let's hope for another day." the lines: "Good morning, and good hearing, too." He smiled tiredly. "I've come to kill Davis. And you?" in chapter 3 were priceless! ;D Anyway I love your humour. :D
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Oh and your writing was really wonderful and awesome. I love every line in your story.
Frust-sheep chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
The characters were everytime spot on and so in character. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Damn. I reviewed now every chapter and just now as I wanted to fav it the site let me know I was not logged in anymore. *ARG* I'm sorry, so my review for the chapters will be very short.
Gorram.Doll chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
I-Liked-This.
Night-Light11 chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Excellent story! I would have liked to see some of the descriptions and scenes worked out a little more, but the dialogue was spot on and the story moved along really well. Good job.
trecebo chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Me and my peeps recently started catching up with Tru and the gang, and I gotta say, your VE is awesome. It ties up the series much better than TPTB did. Totally.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »