Reviews for Dark Storms Rising
redconvoy chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Foxey, have you abandoned this story? I would like to see more of this.
transformedstarwarsgal chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I WANT MORE CHAPTERS! PWEAZE!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
It has now been exactly one year since this fic was posted. Please post some more of it? Is it on indefinite hiatus? Please tell me there's more story! Please? I beg of you!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
It is now exactly 11 months since this fic was posted. More fic please? *puppy eyes* Not knowing what happens next is driving me crazy!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
*stares at screen* ARGH! Please tell me who's at the door! I'm going crazy trying to figure it out! I really love thisfic and I really wanna know what's gonna happen! Please please please please PLEASE update this fic! I'm really begging you!
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
i wonder who it is at rodimus front door please write the next chapter soon please maybe you can make the story a threesom optimusXrodimusXmagnus lemon it's a thought don't use it if you don't want to _
Ultra Rodimus chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
*drags out huge piles of cakes and cookies and pastries and chocolate and pushes them at you* Here! Please tell me who's at the door! My bumb of curiousity is about to eat me alive! It's been 5 months; I've gotta know who's at the door! Can you give me even a hint? Please? Pretty please? ?
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Must...remain...calm...*twitch twitch* ARGH! Please tell me who is at the door! Is it Magnus? Is it Optimus? Is it Kup or Springer or is it someone else? I know I'm getting annoying but I'm dying or curiousity! Please tell me who it is! *gets on knees and begs*
Ultra Rodimus chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
ARGH! Every time I reread this I am once again eaten by curiousity! I want to know who is at the door! Please tell me before I go completely insane! (Or go more insane than I already am, and that won't be a very pretty sight.) I just gotta know what happens next! I know I'm being a pest but my bump of curiousity is eating me alive!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
I like it. So, what happens next? When will Roddy and Op come face-to-face over Magnus? *begs for next chapter*