Reviews for Severus Snape's Search for a Sweetheart
SaySomethingNiceDarling chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
love how he changed that song! wow hes so descripted of the woman he wants
estelgreenleaf chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
MOTHER OF MERLIN! I'm…NAKED! Snape's thoughts abruptly came to a halt when he realized just why it was breezy.

Hilarious!
Clarisse the Wild chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Hilarious :)
KatherineSpice chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Best chapter so far. Undisputably so. ;)
KatherineSpice chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
You've actually made Ron a much better character than he was in the books. More entertaining, at least, and I like YOUR version of Snape better too. :P

One complaint (again): Please add "Ron thought" or "Snape thought" after thoughts because without actually signaling who thought what, things get a liiiitlle confusing.
KatherineSpice chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Still hilarious. I loved Hagrid's littl one liner at the end!
KatherineSpice chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
This was refreshingly well-written; your style is unique and you barely have any spelling or grammar mistakes. It is also hilarious, but I think that goes without saying. I have only one complaint though. Why didn't the Golden Trio pass the magazine around?
KatherineSpice chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
While the script format was definitely annoying, this was hilarious! I could totally see Dumbledore doing that. Not Snape though, but then again, this is a parody and ICness hardly matters.
ZukoLuver chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
God, I read this story how many years ago when it first came out. That was when I still thought Snape was a creepy evil guy, and your story scared the hell out of me because the description fit me perfectly. Now I think Snape is a stud-muffin (but we wont go there) and I STILL tell people about how I'm Snapes perfect match because of this story. Thanks so much for helping me prove my point. haha. keep writing!

xoxo

ZL
Mother of Tears chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
I love this story. It's hysterical! You really have a way with comedy. Please update soon.
belas chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
Hilarious! Poor Severus... *wicked evil grin* I don't know if you've ever watched the cartoon show "The Family Guy", but the way you've written Severus totally puts me in mind of Stewie - my absolute favorite character on that show. And if you've never watched this show, you should. LOL! ;)

Anyhow, I would be happy to read more of this story should time, life, babies, and your muse permit an update.

Thank you so much for sharing this story!
Krazi Kelli chapter 10 . 5/31/2006
this is nice! snapie poo and ron getting along! YEA!

anyway i bet it wont last but hey! a girl can try!

im not making any sence am i? i dont seem to be making any sence to myself either...

*sigh*

im just going to go watch the special features on the harry potter and the goblet of fire movie while eating ben and jerry's ice cream

*mouth waters*

oh, yes, right, i really like this story! the dementor? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

hooch?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

wormtail beating ol' vodey at chess?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

*wipes tears from eyes*

man this story id good!

please update soon!
obsessed with snape chapter 8 . 5/13/2006
OH MY GOD! chapter 8 was the funniest thing I have ever read in my entire life. as i am writing this note i am climing up off the floor, I laughed so hard I litteraly fell off my chair!
obsessed with snape chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I fit the description of what hes looking for! except the perfume, pick me! pick me! LOL OH god this is hilarious! any way

good story
DonnaUotani chapter 10 . 3/22/2006
love it and have hermione answer his ad for fun