Reviews for Diana
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Interesting, I understand why those caves mean a lot to clark
butterflybrain chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Brilliant! Pure genius.
Crazy Danae chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I love that Martha was giving him a lecture in the color of frogs and toads. Such a Martha thing to do!

And I’ve always kinda’ wondered why Smallvillians haven’t become inured and blasé about meteor mutants. I mean, they’ve had more than their share. Maybe they have a spell or something on the town like in Sunnydale… Or it’s the beauty of the human mind. You just block out what you don’t want to observe or can’t psychologically acknowledge. So maybe the giant green toad made them absolutely unable to see it unless they were expecting that sort of weird thing to happen.

And of course Chloe is protective of her coffee. Having been ingesting it since a very young age, she needs more and more to keep her functioning! And she would totally be the one prepared for any situation.

Nice! Diana and Clark having a close encounter! I like that her vocal tone dropped and his rose. Such a nice and “normal” thing to happen…

Tee hee! New York stranger ‘cause they hosted the Republican Convention… Oh, my sides!

Alicia’s bracelet smelled like werewolf? How come?

And you had Diana blow up the caves? I love it! I’m also interested ‘cause you didn’t bring up Lana the entire time… :D

And won’t you be glad when Clark finally gets past this adolescent moping faze and starts facing the world with optimism? I mean, he’s a powerful being from another planet and drop dead gorgeous in any incarnation. What could possibly be that wrong in his life?
ForeverTom chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Funny, a bit weird, interesting as all you do.

Please, more Clark/SV stories, please...

(Whiteflag)
LaCasta chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Pft! Oh, no, the really good parts are yours, you can't shift the credit that easily!

The Furies, of course, also miss their litter box, but they're inclined to forgive Diana, who considers Bastet and therefore all cats to be sacred beings.
markmark261 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Really enjoyed this. Liked the conversational style. Lots of funny bits of which I especially liked the bit about Clark's eyes and also the irony of Ray Palmer knowing the cube square law.
Dru chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
*wheezes* Oh my lord that was just too funny! Great work! Love it to pieces just like everything you write! Never read anything quite like that...no heard of anyone hating the Caves. But I just LOVE that image of Clark sulking then throwing a hissy fit in the future! Can't wait till you write more!