Reviews for He's Gone
BrightGreenNails chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
They're not dead yet they both think the other is dead... Joy.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Kill one then kill the other, eventually you will have to just resurrect them both, you know
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
You cannot kill Aragorn!
He is invinsible until at least 50 yrs after RotK
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Freddie23 chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
Fantastic story and very well written.

Cheerfully Blue chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
YES! Tricking the twins into drink the tea, I love it! Oh, so funny! Loved the story, I really did. Can't wait to read more of your work.
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
squeal of torment and SUSPENSE! huh this button WAS conveniently situated! and it IS a nice shade of blue OH LOOK IT TURNED PURPLE! XD
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
great story! poor aragorn and legolas...all i can say is ouch, ouch, ouchie, ouch, ouch! great ending...very funny.
iccle fairy chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
excellent! loved the ending in particular!
ElvenStrife chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
You have done it again. I can't believe your stories always have me on the edge of my seat, awaiting the climax -sighs- and then they come to an end and I'm left wanting more. I absolutely adored the switching of the tea. Although, it took a little explaining to my mum to convince her I was chuckling hysterically at the computer for a sane reason. Oh, and superb angst, you can never have too much angst. You guys rock! :)
Jedi Sapphire chapter 9 . 11/16/2008
I really liked the story, and I loved this last chapter... What a brilliant way to get back at the twins. ;)
Hello Anyone There chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
This stopry rules, poor Aragorn and Legolas, they really had a rough time of it didn't they? I now have an unexplainable urge to drug someone, see what your stories doing to people! Maybe my sister, can you tell me what herbs to use?

Keep writing and Nefhiriel please please please write a story where the twins and Legolas go meet Aragorn in Gonder, I will never drop that now.
iloveanyonebutu chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
That was very good , I really enjoyed it; your writing style is super!
Midnight Promise chapter 9 . 6/18/2007

Great story, it was awesome to read and I really enjoyed it!

There some places were commas, etc. should have been but nothing too bad; but every so often a question mark will end up in the middle of a sentence. . ._;;

The ending seemed a little hurried but turned out well in the end.

Awesome story, really enjoyed reading it and can't wait till I can read more!

Midnight Promise