Reviews for The Moment
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Interesting story and very good descriptions! (I'm glad I found somebody else who does Zoids and Star Wars fanfic.)

I like the sentance "Glass and armor shattered, debris, flying everywhere. Rocks crumbled on the canyon walls, falling on the Blade Liger, denting what was left of the bent and battered frame." and the concept in "Technically it was against the rules to take a zoid to school, but no one enforced the rule." I've thought of that before!

Give a physical description of the three main characters please. They are nicely done though, with suggestions of deepness.

AW! So sad and pointfull! I hope you don't mind my reviewing this old story. Very good job.
Keith E. Kimball chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Wow. Although you might not think it from the novellas I write myself, I like a little character vignette too. And this one is very touching; very bittersweet. The effect was highlighted by Josie's nice poem. Wonderful little piece o' work, here!
chcraven chapter 1 . 5/25/2005

The deeper it is the more I find it easier to conect with, but for some reason the more I can conect with a fic the harder it is to leave a good review. Makes me sorta anti-soicial.