Reviews for Accepting Destiny
Fumetsu-no Nessa chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
RE-WRITE! RE-WRITE! . . . Re-writing means you'll continue it, right? Ya know what'd be REALLY funny? I'm not sure of it, but I think the priest-guy's soul is in the rod. It'd be hilarious to see Seto have to deal with a hikari and yami digimon, and deal with being a hikari with a yami. Though, I guess that means the yami digimon is the priests. Ah, well. As for the shadow game, I think you play those with Duel Monster cards, but since it's a digital shadow game, maybe each player's strongest card is digitized and pitted against the Digidestined's digimon.

I can't wait to maybe see Seto's attempts at getting the rod. Quick question-does he finally believe in magic? Or is it still just a load of bull to him? I guesshe would have to, conisdering this is all his plan. Demo . . . it'd be funny if he was doing all this, even though he doesn't believe in it. And . . . what'll happen to Mokuba!

God, I've been hanging onto this story for too long..

I want to see more of it!

Ja ne!

-Fumetsu-no Nessa
Angelmon chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
Please continue this story! It is one of the best I've ever read!
SharinganUserX chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
aw please don't drop this .. such a great premise, best Digimon/Yugioh x-over I read
Chaotic Demon chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Kaiba is the most reluctant digidestined ever. Jou has competition. I can't wait for the next chapter.
digiwriter1392 chapter 8 . 6/15/2007
Wonderful story. I espically liked Seto's emotional outbursts. Update soon, 'cause I want to read what happens next!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
Hey, ya updated!
Blades of Silver chapter 8 . 5/19/2006
WHee! update! You havent updated this in so long, i love this fic. Can you try to update soon? I want to see the fight between the two
digiMist chapter 7 . 2/16/2006
Oh... I like this story. Continue?
Asmodean the sly chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next!
Blades of Silver chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
Whee! Dont ever do that to me again! I thought you abandoneed this ficcy Usa-chan! And thats not nice! But since you didn't *tosses half a cookie* You get the other half once you update kk?
The Violent Tomboy chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
Dark Ocean/Shadow Realm...wonder why I thought they wouldn't have a part in this...
Asmodean the sly chapter 6 . 1/1/2006
An excellent story, one of the best crossovers I have ever read! Please update soon.
Sin Piedad chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
Its very interesting. Please continue writing.
The Most Royal Shiz chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
Muahahahaha. I'm in love with you and this story. -giggles- Not that this chapter was funny. Not by any means.

Maybe I should shut up and start writing serious fanfiction for once x_x -attatches self to Chazz/Jun-

Uh, so, yeah xD This chapter was cool, yo.
The Violent Tomboy chapter 6 . 10/11/2005