Reviews for The Seatbelt Sign Should Be On At All Times
Vixenne chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Lol so funny
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 8 . 8/11/2007
Really? More interesting then this? Impossible! I love this story. I'm glad their home safe and sound. :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
Um... Well... Maybe they have more then one jet. And they do have the Velocity in some versions. I guess the jet is used most because it's the most well known. :)

Loved this chapter, and Jessica's power addition is really cool. Funny how you chose Jessica as Jean's daughter's name. In a story I'm planning out, Jessica is the name of one of Emma's twins. Emily was a possible name for Beast's daughter though.

I guess my brothers are right. X-nerds do think alike! :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
Um... Now I wonder what Jess's will be. :) Though, teknically, doesn't a mutant have to be in there teen when their mutations surface?

Oh well, like I ever wait that long in my stories. :)

Onward!
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
What's the link that you had on there? It doesn't show up. :)

O... Sharks! That should be nightmarishly interesting. :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
*laughs* I wish I knew what you were talking about with Emma and Scott. Unfortunatly, I'm not as versed on the X's as I hope to someday be. :)

Liked the chapter, though I hope the rest are longer. :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
Aw... I was hoping for a little bit more of the acctal births, but it's still interesting. And poor parents. :) I say that a lot, my mom lives off of coffee. :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Darn. Poor various pregnant ladies. :) I can't wait to read the rest of this. :)
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Love it! That would be the coolest, and yet most horrible thing to ever go through! Can you imagine having to have a jet full of people watching as you give birth? I think I would have melted from embarrasment right then. :)
koolkame chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
Well that was a hoot and a half. You really got me with Logan's triplets; any guy finding out he has three daughters would faint, trust me. Going straight to Grandchildren of the Atom

Also liked how casual Emma was about her surgery. The lady has no shame... or t-shirts.
liliput83 chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
pretty interesting story, even with all the yelling. I htink it's Rogue ( a rascal), not Rouge ( red, pretty much) though.
333 chapter 5 . 11/14/2005
rachel destoryed a world?
Kittie La Rue chapter 10 . 10/22/2005
Oh wow! This totally rocks! I would point out that it's Kirsten Dunst not Kristen. It's also Rogue not Rouge but don't change it, it's taken on a life of it's own and is just the best nickname for her EVER.

I love the Jott ness, i don't know what Hank did to deserve Emma but hey, it's hilarious! the babies rock! i found it rather amusing all the random pairing but it's so cheesy it's cool! Betsy and Warren yay, omg Ro and Logan LOL poor guy triplets were a bit of a shock! but very cool. LOL Rahne and Jamie, lol, but technically she's a werewolf due to her mutation, not exactly 'part-dog'.

so long ramble short, this is an awesome fic! Hilarious! you are genius dude!
Crazybaby chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
agh! i love it! woo!
Linet chapter 8 . 9/11/2005
o.k. i think that this is the laststory that i hae to me to do it!...not that i'm gonna mention any names...stray phoenix!(which in this case i really didn't mention your name)gosh! some friend you are! lol. just kidding! i know you love me and the feeling is mutual! i'm pretty happy that Jean's daughter is going to be a destructor of worlds just like her mommy! but i don't remember you mentioning the mark on her hand from before. cuz you said that Jean thought it was just a scar but i don't remember you mentioning it...(now i'm gonna read it and make a complete idiot of myself!) and when did you get that tan? i don't think i ever noticed! lol. i luv u dude!

mucho luv, Linet