Reviews for HOUSE WITH THE CEDAR SHINGLES: A Princeling Lost
Larner chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I hadn't seen this one before. So, Elboron has a bad Elvish teacher, does he? And he hates the fancy clothes?

Now I'll have to find the prequel to this one, I suppose.
SurgicalSteel chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Oh, that was just lovely. Nice to see them together and happy!
quillon chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Bless you for writing this! I cannot believe that I didn't read it sooner. I fell so in love with Noerwen and Damrod...this is like receiving a postcard from dear friends. Thank you, and please keep writing! You're very talented!
Lariren-Shadow chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Very nice and sweet. I liked the wonderful descriptions of the places and how the sun played off of things. I also like seeing Elbroron as a little mischif maker. Its kind of a nice thing to see sometimes. Silly punishment, it will not work. Hm...what else was I going to say? Oh yeah, I liked that Faramir and Éowyn were worried about him, and that they knew that he had to be punished. Its nice to see that they know what has to happen.

Also, I liked that Damrod got some happiness. I should go read the other story to get the full back plot now.

~Lariren
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Very sweet, I enjoyed this and it is nice to think of Damrod finding happiness.I also like the way you portray Aragorn