Reviews for Guarana and B Vitamins
Athla chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
cool.
KanSol chapter 5 . 3/17/2004
That was really good chapter. Can't wait for the next one, keep them coming.
KanSol chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
That was really good. I'm glad you decide (or your muse) to make Faith a singing sensation.
Nikitangel chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
No! That can't be the end! I need more Faith!
vampgrlwicca chapter 5 . 3/22/2003
go Faith! Go Faith! GO FAITH! this is wicked. when are you gonna get more into the Cordy/Faith action? o! and here's a question, did Gunn and Cor really go out in season 2? i missed like, all of it, except for the last 3 eps. more SOON!

~vamp ;[

"Grr.. Arg.."
Jenn chapter 5 . 2/2/2003
This was a very well written story and it kept you intrigued until the end paragraph. Well done, keep doing more. I love C/F fic.
UnknownSource chapter 5 . 9/4/2002
this looks good plz put up another chapter
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 5 . 6/4/2002
ehm. generally when one says "to be continued" they continue it.. and this hasn't been updated in ages.. so... *hints*
JoBelle chapter 5 . 11/21/2001
Hey, it's been a while since this was updated and I really hope that's not the end of it cuz I'm really liking this story and would love to see more. :)
indigo chapter 5 . 4/22/2001
ooh, please keep this going! It is really good.
Sonar chapter 5 . 4/22/2001
sweet
Kegcider chapter 5 . 4/22/2001
Awesome chapter. About time someone remembered that just because Faith went psycho, it still didn't mean that Wesley's the only one with apologies owed.

Really cool.
Chel chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
This is really good. I can see the characters in my head, here them talking. You've done a really good job with Cordelia. The bit with Faith telling Angel she wants to screw is funny!Not sure about the bit where Cordelia go for a night out together. Would Cordy ever be forgiving enough to spend unnessacary time wuth Faith? But this really good. Well Done.
Viv chapter 3 . 4/2/2001
Hi! This is a great story, hope you keep writing it! Loved your characterisations of Faith and Cordy, they're very true to life and I could almost hear them ranting and raving in my ear! I really liked the way you got into Faith's psyche and the semantics of her speech too. Keep writing, and I'll definitely keep reading!
indigo chapter 3 . 4/2/2001
great story and good characterization!