Reviews for A Night That Never Ends
minceo chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
aw this sounded good T-T i wish you continued it
Emina Fujiko chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
Update! I got confused, who said An angel...wow...when'd I die?
ray chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
interesting sty, new chap anytime soon?
nekogirltheanimefreak chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Hey! I want more! Whaa! T.T Now get off your lazy arse and get typing this instant!
Koway Oceshia chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
cool! please write more and why'd you delete the lime if it might have been good? please update soon!
Koway Oceshia chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
cool beginning! me likey a lot!
Blzace5 chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
WHY ARE THE CHAPTERS SO DAMN SHORT! IT WOULD HELP ME BETTER IF YOU WROTE THEM LONGER! But other than that, theyre looking good! When will the next chapter come? i hope it comes out soon!
Stevester chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
WOW that was intreging...so they just met...hmm it's hard to start a story from the very beginning so good for you...umm...write the next one so i can read it...I love you sam c u friday
Devinedragon chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
This is a good story, I'm only hitting my head in the desk 'cause the chapter is so short... So, upate soon, PLZ
mad hatter chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
i love this fic!

update, add more chapters!

this is very good

-claps- update dis :D
Shimmering Solitude chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Well...that was short...heheh _
WingedMoonlight chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Longer chapters, but good so far. I like the bits with Krad and Dark at the end(s) and beginings, where they are talking, and just saying pretty much random things.
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
_ YAY

THe shortness T_T why...good but o so short

update soon
devinedragon chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Cute story. continue with it. Not to be snappy but it is hai that means yes not sou. But as long as you say what you translate the word with its cool... Make the chappies a little bit longer next time. plz? cookies to you.
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
oh this is cool...up date-o soon