Reviews for Life and Times of a Socialite
katraj0908 chapter 45 . 2/26
I liked this a lot and I believe it is going to be one of those stories that I re-read again and then my favorite parts again and again (like the bachelorette party). One thing that I did not like about this was the emphasis of Jess, like I understand you added him in to add some tension to Rory and Logan's relationship but it was a little overdone and sometimes took away from Rory and Logan's relationship and made me think that you wanted this story to be Rory/Jess. But overall AWESOME!
December Jeffries1 chapter 45 . 12/3/2017
I laughed, cried and screamed. This was beyond incredible. I loved that there was none of the she's not fit to be a Huntzberger bull like in the OS. I never thought I would say Shira was one of my favorite characters in this AU story. The way you told this tale makes you just picture everything. If ever a story should be turned into a movie, it is this one.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/17/2017
I love this story truly, but the timeline near the end is WRONG. In chapter 43 it's said R&L's wedding was 3 months from then in the summer. Also they hadn't moved in yet so really hardly any time had past. Same for Pess -SORRY- Jess had had sex with Theresa. There's NO WAY NINE MONTHS WENT BY...even though I pointed it out no idea how you'd fix the timeline to match the squeal...
DemonicQueen41279 chapter 45 . 10/13/2017
Wow! I absolutely love this story. The way you incorporated all three families was amazing. I loved how well they all got along, wish it could have happened in the show, but you did an awesome job of doing it with this story. Great job!
kara2lucy11 chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
I've flipped back through the reviews and I'm amazed at the more recent negative reviews. I remember when this story was being written, daily updates and all. I'd venture to say this was one of my favorites to follow. People it's labeled as AU do your research that means it's not going to be exactly the same. and it's written by a fan of course it's not the level of writing you'd see in a professional work.
MargaritaS chapter 45 . 10/30/2016
awww, great story :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
The plot and the story is really well-done, but writing and the wording is a little awkward.
blueeyes1989 chapter 11 . 7/15/2016
I know it's been years but I thought I would let you know. I love this story. I know what I'm doing today!
TinkStar87 chapter 45 . 3/2/2016
Oh how i LOVE this story! It was amazing - fantastic and wonderful. Loved seeing all the families become a family. Wish the show had done that! Really enjoyed watching everyone turning on Jess. I have never liked his character at all. Mainly for the very reasons that were stated in this story. So happy Rory and Logan got their happily ever after. Would be wonderful if you revisit this universe you made sometime so we can read about what everyone has been you too. What did Paris have? Did Steph and Colin really move in together/ have they gotten married? Have Honor and Josh had a little one yet? Did Finn's mother happily marry him off to Madeline? Did Robert finally ask Louise out? There are more question i can come up with, but i'll stop right there. Thank you for a treasure of a story. Added to my favorites. Read ya Later ;)
jacksperluvr chapter 45 . 10/11/2015
I loved it.
Claire chapter 21 . 8/29/2015
I'm 90% sure that the nickname Gigi is spelt Gigi, not G.G. because that would be an acronym, and it's a little weird because I think Gilmore Girls when I see the acronym G.G.
Claire chapter 14 . 8/28/2015
Um, what was the whole kiss thing about? Like, did Robert kiss Rory? I'm sorry but you lost me. Is Rory having an affair with Robert, or did you accidently mix up the names, or what? I'm just really, really confused.
Claire chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
God, this makes me completely loath Emily. I really hate her, I really do.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2014
Rory is not Rory in this story.. and if Rory and Logan is that famous.. how can the owner of a newspaper not know if the one buying his company is married and with child ?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
LDB let construction workers stay and observe their night, like it was a show ? and the main event sucks..