Reviews for Life and Times of a Socialite
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2014
Rory is not Rory in this story.. and if Rory and Logan is that famous.. how can the owner of a newspaper not know if the one buying his company is married and with child ?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
LDB let construction workers stay and observe their night, like it was a show ? and the main event sucks..
Guest chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
good story. The drama seem a bit forced and fake concerning Jess. Would rather have read about the new people trying to become Rory's friend after she became an heiress and the male suitors.. Maybe her articles being critizied by critics ..
ImTheNana chapter 45 . 11/6/2014
I loved this story! The twists and turns were so unexpected and outrageous, but fun! Thank you!
Leaseablue chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
The Emily/Shira interaction is hilarious .
Leaseablue chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Love it!
Leaseablue chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Fantastic beginning.
prof M chapter 45 . 10/27/2013
It's a great story, I've read it in one go.
Miss Tallulah chapter 45 . 1/11/2013
I absolutely loved this story! You did a wonderful job :)
Ariauna chapter 45 . 1/7/2013
love it
funfetti84 chapter 45 . 11/27/2012
I loved this story. It was amazing.
xshynenstarx chapter 29 . 8/7/2012
Jess I'd crazyyyyy
lala931 chapter 19 . 7/2/2012
LOVEEE THIS STORY SO MUCHHHH. after finishing it i'm gonna go back and review every chapter, or from now on i will review every chapter. your story definitely deserves it. it makes me very happy. HEHEHEH. and giddy.
lala931 chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
i love it so badddd, its soo goood. i really love the whole jealous jess; and he deserves to be jealous. i hated him in the series, i know loads of people loved him but i didn't. so i'm really happy to see him jealous and know that he blew his chance with Rory. just hoping Rory won't do anything stupid. but theres comfort in knowing that in the end they'll end up together :)
sfbxfcb chapter 45 . 6/21/2012