Reviews for Rain Precedes
moonlightknight chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
left me hanging for a sequel. really like it.
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
this is really nice indeed, O.o... their friendship and perspective beyond each other described nicely...

but, I cannot move out the thoughts of shojo-ai from my mind when reading this, TwT -get bricked- wait, it is really shojo-ai? O.o -take some peek on the genre-

oh, whatever... there is no problem for me, after all, :P -neutral- keep writting!
Ayhac chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
w
Nezumigirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Yay! I love Eimi x Yuu!
gamer19720 chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Nice and to the point,in a short chapter we see a new aspect of !
Comipa fan chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
how about a shojo pairing like MizukixMinami or MizukixReiko or MizukixAya or MinamixAya or MinamixReiko?

also...how about a pairing between MizukixKazukixMinami love triangle?
drakonlily chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
"…and soon she was her biggest fan. She was no stranger to vanity"

You know what I love about your work? It is the way that you can take an emotion, a personality trait that really is something disdainful, and yet, make it so obviously real that I have to sympathize. Of course everyone is vain, and everyone can make this flaw. It allows me to really feel for a character, through there flaws because they are my own.

"There was no logical reason why she found this fascinating. No logical reason."

Another wonderful sentence. Nicely placed to draw me out of the moment and into the person thinking.

I ADORE how the contact happens, the suddenness of it and the immediate shock really are well written and believable. Also, the way that the ending connects with the beginning, something that really ties it together well. It's the little details that you really hit on the head with this one, making it way above par.
MJP chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I'll say the same thing I said right to you: I normally don't like shojo-ai, but I love this. Not because it's Comic Party, but because it's realistic and well-written. Awesome, awesome, awesome.