Reviews for Apricots
Guest chapter 14 . 6/22/2015
WHERE IS IT?!
Rachel-Macca96 chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
I love this story, but why WHY did you stop?! And just at the best part too. I want another chapter. Please UD!
Spirit of the Millennium Ring chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
D; where is the next chapter
Was disappointing to see it not there :(
Spirit of the Millennium Ring chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Nice chapter :D
And good job Bakura :D Didn't know you had slaves again
ELLIE 31773 chapter 14 . 11/8/2007
please up dated its the best part , the lemon. The way you play the chater its sugoi. witt Marik, Malik amd most of all Bakura. I love the three of paring with Anzu very much then Seto or Yami. I just love the guy more then good guy really.
WillowFae chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
update soon please! :):)
Crystallynne chapter 14 . 9/6/2005
OMG! i MUST know what'll happen next!
Bishounen Lover chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
Wow. I must know what happens next. It was so funny when Seto kept getting you know Hee Hee. Anyway poor Ishizu for not knowing that a guy could get aroused by something like that. I'll review next time _ Please update!
DangerousandDemonicDevil chapter 14 . 6/22/2005
*drops her weapon* FINE i won't kill you if you UPDATE about the necklace.. on Anzu's... are their written "ve" so when it adds with Ishizu's it becomes "LOVE" right?
ShadowVixen chapter 14 . 6/21/2005
OMG! LMAO! This was the best! I loved reading every minute of it. I loved it so much that I won't join the mob that wants to kill you and wait patiently for the next chapter, k? lol. Can't wait to see more from you soon :)
Lily of the Shadow chapter 14 . 6/17/2005
amusing story, i hope you update soon.
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 14 . 6/17/2005
How... um... hormonal. OO' but I liked it anyway!

Jerome: She likes everything, afterall she is one of those YAOI Fangirls.

Rose: And Proud of it! Write more! Please! Oh, if it isn't to late, I vote for Seto Ishtar.

Jerome: (Stage Whisper) It way too late for that.

Rose: Dangit! .

Jerome: .
Dreaming of Everything chapter 14 . 6/17/2005
Yay! Another update! I love it!

And poor Seto! Having to deal with all of that! But Bakura's lucky, at least...

Please update soon!
Forever-Sapphire chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Wow, you know you really helped me with my math homework there? Hee, thankies! Anyway, I love your story to peices! Great job!
Bishounen Lover chapter 13 . 6/13/2005
hello. I really love your story, however I think u fibbed. U said there was going to be a lemon in this chapter. I'm not complaining though. Anyway finally Kaiba is an bashful type. It's embarrasing but who cares. Don't hurt me Kaiba fans. Also is there a link between Bakura's dreams and Anzu? Please reply. I'll review next time! _